Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 4)

Chapter 4:

Angie's P.O.V.

Yesterday was crazy. I argued with Spencer and I didn't know where we stood right now? And then Daniel was all mad at me cause' of what Spencer did. How could he take it out on me? Maybe Spencer is right....maybe he isn't a best friend. Ugh I am so confused.

I didn't get out of bed until three of the afternoon. Angela from my civics class invited me to one of her house parties. I didn't want to go but I didn't want to be moping around the whole day.

Around 3:30 Isabel from Spanish class texted me.

~ "Hey Angie wanna go to Angela's party with me tonight?"

~ "Sure," I texted back.

~ "Kay. Text ya when I'm at your casa." she replied.

When I put my phone down on my bed I got another text it was from Isabel again.

I opened it and it said, "Dress nice ;)"

Dress nice? Well it was a party so I guess I had to. After I thought about it I took shower. Once out of the shower I went to my room and looked through my closet. What to wear? I asked myself. After a while of looking through my closet I decided to wear a black short strapless dress. When I put it on, I looked at myself in my mirror. The dress went to my mid thigh and it was tight around my body. I didn't want to look like some slutty girl so I wore my black converse, to mix it up a little. I'm not a big fan of much makeup so I just kept it simple with mascara and lip gloss. As for my hair I left it down with my natural waves that were almost touching my elbows.

When I was finally ready I waited for Isabel. She ended up picking me up at 8. When in her car she just smiled at me and told me, "Hey Angie."

"Hey Isabel," I told her.

The ride to the party was quiet. When we got to the party she noticed my outfit and was like, "Damn girl you trying to get laid tonight showing leg and cleavage or what?"

I blushed. Was I really showing a lot? I looked at her outfit and she was wearing a short skirt and a tank top. She looked like she was showing more then me.

She laughed. "I was just kidding Angie, I know you're innocent." she told me.

Did really look innocent? Well who am I kidding I am. I have been close to losing it with Spencer but I always tell him I wasn't ready for that.

Once by Angela's house we saw how packed it was. There were people outside with red cups and laughing amongst themselves. I recognized most of them from school but some of them no since they looked like college students.

When I got inside there he was. Spencer. He was with his friends from the team holding a red cup looking serious like he didn't want to be here. I kept staring at him until he noticed me. His eyes looked surprised to see me here and then he smiled at me looking me up and down. He started walking toward me until I turned around trying to see where Isabel had gone. This is great; I didn't want to talk to him. Then I felt a light touch on my bare shoulder.

I turned around and of course it was Spencer. He smiled at me. I didn't smile at him and just stood there facing him.

"So what are you doing here Angie?" he asked me trying not to smile.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I answered him coldly.

He looked like he wanted to laugh but he didn't. What was so funny?

"Since when do you go to these kinds of parties?" he asked me, trying not to look at my chest.

"Since I have nothing better to do," I answered him turning around bumping right into someone. I looked up and it was Daniel standing with two other guys that looked familiar. Daniel looked down at me and was serious.