Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 3)

Chapter 3:

Daniel's P.O.V.

The words maybe I should choose Spencer kept ringing in my ear. Did she know why me and Spencer argued? She couldn't have?

Did she know I punched Spencer because he said she was going to pick him over the friendship her and I shared? Is that true? Well now I thought that was true after she had said those last words.

I didn't bother going after her. I don't why she's even with Spencer. He's a fucking idiot. She could do better....she could be with me? No, what am I thinking? Her and I can only be friends. If only she knew I had a thing for her...

She cares about Spencer not me, I told myself the whole night. Reality is I couldn't stop thinking about her. I ended up falling asleep until 2 a. m. just thinking of her.

I was glad it was Saturday when I saw the sun shinning through my window. I had a hard time opening my eyes cause' my room looked bright. Out of nowhere someone jumped on me and startled me.

"Yo Daniel, wake up!" someone yelled at me. I recognized that voice. It was my brother Kyle.

"Kyle get the fuck of me!" I yelled at him trying to toss him on to the floor.

"Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," my other brother Will spoke.

What the hell were they doing here? Especially bothering me this early in the morning.

"I think someone needs to get some," Kyle told me laughing.

Will laughed and told Kyle, "Good one bro."

"Fuck you guys." I told them both while putting my pillow over my head.

After none of them said nothing, I decided to ask them what they were doing here. Will was the one to answer my question.

"I got some news little bro," Will told me.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm engaged!" Will answered me.

I took the pillow of my face so I could look at him. Was he serious? He's only 21 and he's already engaged? I didn't even think he was with someone.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

Kyle was the one to answer my question this time. "Yes man, our big bro is engaged."

"When did this happen? I didn't know you were with someone, as in like in a serious relationship." I asked Will.

"Well now you know and you and Kyle are my best men," Will answered.

"I thought it was best man?" I asked.

"Well I want both of you guys," he told me.

All I managed to say was, "Okay I guess."

"Yeah I'm getting married in two months..." Will told me looking at the floor.

"What the hell! Why so soon?!" I asked surprised.

All he said was, "Reasons..."

Reasons? What could Will mean by that. That's when it hit me, she must be pregnant! Nahh she couldn't be. My brother isn't that stupid to not use protection or is he? I had to find out.

"Is she knocked up?" I asked him.

I looked at him and he kept looking at the floor but nodded.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"Shut it Daniel!" Kyle smacked me on my head with his hand.

Before I could I cuss him out for smacking my head Will spoke and said, "No one knows...."

Kyle faced me and told me, "Just us two though."

I looked at my brother Will. He looked to young to be a engaged, a dad for crying out loud! I tried picturing him holding a baby but I just couldn't. Kyle was the crazy one out of us but Will was also a party animal.

"Damn. You're only 21 and you're going to be a dad." I told him.

He sat down on my bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Tell me about it" was all he said.

"Anyways enough about Will right now, how you been little bro?" Kyle asked me punching me on the shoulder.

I hated being the youngest. Especially being called "little bro." It reminded me when I was literally a little kid. In my family there's five people. It's my mom, dad, Will, Kyle and me; the youngest. Will was the oldest and is 21, then Kyle is 20 and me 18. I still don't know why they call me that, I'm an adult already.

All I managed to answer was, "I've been good I guess."

"So is Daniel our little Daniel a virgin still or did you go all the way this time?" Kyle asked me.

Okay nothing bugs me more then being made fun of because of that. Ever since my sophomore year I have been made fun of by my brothers because I was making out with this one girl in the backseat of my car and I was about to take her shirt of when Kyle passed and his mouth fell open. He knocked on the window and told me, "Are you being safe?" That had to be the most embarrassing thing ever. After that the girl told me she had to go and didn't talk to me.....ever.

I looked at him. "Shut up Kyle. That is none of your business." I told him.

He just laughed. "I see you get all touchy," he told me.

He was getting on my nerves. I don't know how I could be related to someone like him.

Will finally spoke after being silent for a while. "So how is Angie? Haven't heard you talk about her yet." he asked.

"I don't know. Good I guess." I managed to answer.

"I heard that Angie grew up. Heard she's hot with a banging body." Kyle said. I looked at him and felt like punching him.

"What did you say?" I asked frowning at him.

"You know what I said," he answered.

"Since when do you check her out? No wait I don't care." I told him laying back on my bed covering my head with my pillow again.

"Are you guys not friends anymore or what?" Will asked.

"I don't know.." was all I said. I really didn't know. Obviously she rather be with Spencer.

After a moment of silence Kyle spoke. "Daniel you know what you need?"

"What?" I asked.

"A good time. Let's got to a party tonight. What do you say?"

I new he was right. I didn't need a party but I needed the distraction.

"Yeah, I'm down," was the last thing I said.