Boy/Friend? (Chapt.2)

Chapter 2:

I had to walk all the way's to Daniel's house. It would probably take me like 20 minutes to get there but I didn't care. A I was walking I passed a park with a lot of little kid's running around playing. It reminded me when I met Daniel. We were in kindergarten and a boy pushed me when he was running and had me scrape my knee. I remember crying and out of nowhere a small cute boy with black hair and blue eyes came up to me.

"Don't cry, it will be okay," the cute little boy told me giving me a hug.

That little boy made me feel better. It was Daniel. Ever since then we have been best friends.

When I finally got to Daniels house I saw his car parked in the driveway and I was glad he was home. When I got to his door I knocked and his mom opened it.

"Aw Angie, honey how have you been?" she asked giving me a tight hug.

I loved Daniels mom. She was always so nice to me, well to everyone actually.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson" I told her coming in.

"Is everything okay honey? You looked a little sad." Great she noticed.

I tried giving her a reassuring smile showing her everything was fine.

"Yeah I'm okay. Is Daniel here?" I asked her even though I knew the answer.

"No honey, he went out for a run. He should be back soon though." she told me.

Okay maybe I didn't know the answer. What to do I asked myself?

"Can I wait for him upstairs?" I asked her. It would've been weird if I was some special girl to him but since I was just his best friend it was normal.

"Yeah that's fine. You know the way," she told me smiling at me.

As I went upstairs I started looking at the pictures that were hanging on the walls in the hallway. They were mostly of Daniel and his relatives, I was in some of them also. I stopped at one picture that caught my attention. It was of Daniel at the lake trip he taken during the summer. I have to say it but he looked pretty good, he was wearing shorts and had no shirt on. Daniel is tan but not too tan, tall, black hair, sky blue eyes, and I'm not going to deny it but he has some nice biceps and abs.

After staring at the picture for a while I remembered why I had fought with Spencer.... because of my friendship with Daniel. When I walked to Daniels room, I just sat on his bed and noticed it was really clean. It was surprisingly impressive for a guy. I just started listening to my ipod and before you know it I ended up falling asleep right on his bed.

I ended up having a weird dream because something in my dream kept shaking me saying

"Angie, Angie, Angie."

Then someone pinched me.

"OWW," I yelled.

"It was about time you woke up Angie," someone told me.

After a moment of silence that same person asked me, "Can I ask why you're on my bed and why you were asleep on it?"

My eyesight was all blurry and I couldn't tell who was talking to me.

"Hello Angie, you there?" they asked me. I realized where I was. It was Daniel who was speaking.

"Daniel?" I asked to make sure. I felt stupid right now.

"Yes. What are you doing here?" he asked me. He sounded mad. I don't why though...

I got up, off the bed and stood in front of him looking at him.

"Daniel why are you so mad at me?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," he told me trying not to face me. "You should leave. I don't want Spencer to get mad at you." This time he looked at me with a serious face.

Is he mad because of Spencer? Daniel is making me frustrated! I swear.

"I don't care about Spencer right now Daniel. Now tell me what is up with the attitude towards me?" I asked him and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Fine you want to know? I got kicked out of the team because of your stupid fucking boyfriend!" he yelled at me which made me jump.

Kicked of the team? Why? Spencer did that? I asked myself.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"He provoked me and I punched him in the face. Coincidently the coach happened to pass by and he told me I'm off the team." he told me.

That's why Spencer's cheek was all bruised. He had lied to me of how he got hurt. I started wondering how Spencer could possibly provoke him.

"Daniel how did he provoke you?" I asked.

"Nothing. Forget it. It's between me and him." he answered me looking at the floor.

Why couldn't he just tell me? Why did guys have to be so complicated?

"Fine Daniel don't tell me....maybe I should choose Spencer?" I told him in a quiet voice as I left his room.