Rage

ReEdited

Oh also WARNING: This chapter will contain mentions of blood and severed body parts. If you can't handle this or is queazy about this kind of thing please do skip this chapter. Or you can read up until we see these bold words and skip to the next chapter that way.

Thank you UwU

-----------------------

Sasuke's POV

I watched him leave the classroom before turning my attention back to the board 'I'll give him 4 minutes, any longer then I'll go after him,' sighing I kept my focus on the board.

Then when four minutes were up, I glanced over to the classroom door, slightly tapping the end of my pencil against my desk, before turning my attention back to the board trying to remain focused on the lesson at hand, to wait just a bit longer 'One. Two...To hell with it,' I gave up.

Standing up I earned the teacher's and class's attention "something wrong?" my teacher asked "going to the bathroom," I responded and without waiting for permission I left the classroom 'I just want to make sure he's safe,' I sped walk down the hall taking a deep breath so I could follow his scent around the school.
'Didn't he say he needed to use the bathroom?' I frowned before following his scent to the roof of the school 'little faker lied to me. Why is he here?' I bit my tongue to stop myself from getting too angry.

Before putting my ear against the door, when I heard whimpering and growling until I opened the roof door to see what was going on I saw both Naruto and someone else freeze turning their attention towards me.

They both looked like they were just fighting some seconds ago "what's going on here?" I asked annoyed when one of them growled before running at me only for Naruto to instantly become hostile and attack them as another fight was brought out between them.

'Never would I thought I'd get to see Dobe get so aggressive like this, it's almost unreal. Too bad it's going to have to end soon,' sighing I went over to them and managed to separate them from one another, as I pulled Naruto away from the other person while stepping on their chest to keep them from trying to get to the agitated blond "ok, let me repeat myself what is going on here and don't make me ask agian?" I said annoyed.
"She's been stalking you all day! It's ticking me off!" Naruto says annoyed while glaring at the girl "as if," she snapped back while I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you were. I know you're trying to kill him you had a weapon on you!" Naruto growled "you're just being dramatic over nothing," she hissed back. 'A weapon? Wonder what it was,'.

The two soon broke out into an argument while I just listened to them bicker back and forth with one another until Naruto turned his attention towards me "Mas-" before he could finish his sentence, I started hearing a ringing in my ears until I let go of naruto before grabbing onto my side once an unbearable pain started to kick in. 

'What the hell...' I clenched my jaw when I felt my body beginning to get numb when I backed up a bit...

Naruto's POV (Just a little snippet just because - also warning area)

I watched as Master went down on his knee as he was now holding his side in pain, though my vision started to get unfocused when I smelled a metallic scent com from him when I saw red liquid slip through his fingers onto the ground. Slow becoming worse by the second.

"Good job sis," 

"Thanks, bro, now let's get rid of this little pest, next and collect our bounty," I looked over to see the girl agian but this time she had a partner with her.
"Alr-" static, that sound agian...I hate that sound...My vision then started to go red as I growled and slowly got on all fours, but I could still feel them trying to say something to me, but the only thing that came out of their mouth was static 'I  really hate that sound...'