Chapter 33

"Holy pineapples! I'm covered with-- with--"

"Yes, I can see that very well." A half naked Lucas approached me as I stood before a dusty cracked wall mirror examining ourselves.

He pulled the strands of hair that were covering my face behind my ears and began to slowly slide his ice cold hands from the bottom of my back to the top of my shoulders. He buried his face onto my neck placing gentle kisses. I felt his very warm embrace which was giving me incredible comfort while I moaned with pleasure.

But all of a sudden, he stopped and placed his hands on my shoulders again staring at my back while giving my shoulders a little squeeze.

"What is it?" I managed to ask as I glanced at him over my shoulder.

"Your bra clasp is unhooked." He mumbled.

"Well hook it for me, please." I commanded with a slight giggle. A smirk crept across his flawless face and he began to carefully hook the clasp.

I giggled again and mumbled a thanks as I tried my best to squirm away from his tight bear hug but it was impossible.

"Wait, hold on dollface. Just a little longer." He begged as he was still embracing me.

"For heaven's sake Lucas, I gotta go change." I chuckled before I gave him a quick kiss.

"Okay done." He breathed and finally released me from the cuddliest hug ever. Like even better than the hug Santa gave me back in Brooklyn six winters ago which had me holding on to him for ages as the other kids were crying and complaining. But whatever, the past is the past.

I stood silently a foot in front of him for a moment as he stared at me in utter amazement.

"You are an amazing fucking thing." He announced out loud which I think people outside our room probably heard.

"Thing?" I gasped and grinned.

He moved closer to me, striking his shining emerald green eyes down at my own and whispering, "You're a one hell of a goddess."

I smirked pushing him away as he playfully fell backwards on the bed.

"Time to get ready mister." I laughed as I put on a pair of clothing while he watched me without letting any smirks fade.

*****

"My God, what's taking them so long?" Lucas complained as we waited at a table. The pub was still empty as ever. The time showed 8 o'clock in the morning which explains why nobody's around yet.

"I do not know but please could you tell me if this scarf is covering the hickeys?" I demanded while putting on a magenta spotted scarf that I luckily had brought with me. I had tried to cover up all the hickeys Lucas had gave me from last night's 'accident' but unlike me, he let his hickeys be very visible not caring if people saw them.

"Oh come on, don't cover them up. You should be proud of 'em." He called out disapprovingly pulling off my scarf.

"No way! This is not some kind of werewolf mating story!" I snapped back pulling my scarf away from his hands but he was way stronger. And right now, we are apparently playing a game of tug of war.

"These two have been bad." Oh shit, it's too late. Dakota and Leah were staring at our silly little game and Leah looked like she was going to explode from laughter but she was holding it in. Nooo! They have been revealed to mortal eyes!! That was way too dramatic.

I groaned in disbelief as I throwed the stupid scarf at Lucas and frowned. I looked at our friends that had just arrived. They were looking very clean and tidy, ready for the next adventure.