Chaper 19: Tatoos are great

Beep,  beep, beep. I hear my alarm clock go off. I straddle Jessie and kiss him. He groaned. "Good morning sunshine." He said gripping my waist.

"Good morning love." I said placing kisses all over his face. "What did I do to deserve this much affection?" He asked.

"Well since today is one of my off days, I was wondering if you would come with me to get a tattoo." I said smiling. "Of course. Now can I ask you a question?" He said.

"Yes." I said..

(CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT)

"Why are you straddling me?" He asked. "So I could do this." I said while moving my hips slowly. "Oh God." He groaned. He pulled my hair. "Mmm Jessie." I moaned. That's when I felt his hard. He flipped us around so he was on top.

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" He asked. "Yes." I said positive. "I love you so much." He said before kissing my neck.

I moaned as he left love bites. Okay so um what happened was I lost my virginity.

(Ends Mature Content)

We took a nap afterwards and when I woke up it was 5:00 P.M. So I kissed Jessie. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. I tried to sit up but it was sore down there.

So he helped me to the bathroom where we both took a shower. After that we both got dressed and headed to the tattoo parlor.

There we walked in and signed the papers and payed for my tattoo. "So what tattoo do you want?" She asked. "Um that one." I said pointing to the one with the three birds saying "let it be."

"Okay I'll be back shortly just have a seat and try to relax." She said going into a back room.

5 minutes later*

She came back a showed me a sketch of my tattoo. I nodded in approval. I showed her where I wanted it on my wrist. She marked the sketching in marker and got a new needle out then sterilized it. "Are you ready?" She asked.

I grabbed Jessie's hand and nodded yes. She started the tattoo and it hurt a little but Jessie was saying sweet things in my ear to calm my nerves.

After what felt like forever she was finally she was finished. She sprayed something on it and told me not to scratch it until the tattoo was completely healed. Which would be in about six weeks. Anyways we left the tattoo parlor and went home.

"So why did you pick that tattoo?" Jessie asked. "Because my mom, dad, and Dylan." I said. "Oh." He said. The car ride home was silent, but a comfortable silence.

We finally was home and Jessie unlocked the door. I quickly put on a long sleeve shirt with some underwear. I walked out and saw Jessie in his underwear.

I checked him out and licked my lips. "You like what you see butter cup?" He asked smirking. "Yeah, I do." I said crawling into bed.

"Goodnight baby girl." He said. "Goodnight baby." I said. With that we went to sleep peacefully.