Chapter 1: I'm the new girl

(Peyton's POV)
Beep beep beep. I shut my alarm off and head to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and adjust the temperature and wait for it to heat up.

Once it's on the preferred temperature I turn on my music and get in the shower. I shave then wash my hair and body. I hop out of the shower and get dressed.

After that I wait on Dylan. "Dylan hurry up!" I yelled. Dylan is my big brother. "I'm coming." He said running down the stairs. Dylan has always been there for me since mom died.

Dad has been out of it ever since. "We are going to be late." I said rolling my eyes. Once we were in the car we buckled in and we were off.

10 minutes later

We pulled in and got out. "Okay don't talk to ANY guys I don't want to have to fight anyone." Dylan said. "Um no I will talk to guys." I said walking away.

I walked into my new school and found the main office. "Hi, I'm Peyton Summers I'm new here." I said to the brunette behind the desk. "Welcome to Seattle Grace High School, I'm Annie the secretary." She said typing on the computer. Then I heard the printer go off. She turned and got it. "Here you go." She said giving me my schedule.

I walked in the hallway and found my locker and put my back pack in it while grabbing my binder. My first class is English, i mean it can't be that bad. I walk in to see that I'm 5 minutes late. This is great. "To- and you must be Peyton Summers." Said a man about in his late 20's. "Yes I'm Peyton." I said embarrassed. "Well miss. Summers I'm Mr. West, go find a seat and next time don't be late for my class. Is that understood." Mr. West said. "Yes sir." I said mumbling under my breath.

I walked to the very back of the class room where I'm being stared at. I just put my head down as Mr. West continues the lesson.

We had 20 minutes left of class and that's when I felt someone staring at the back of my head. I turned around and connected eyes with the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. "Do you have a problem?" I asked. "No problem babe." He said smirking as I rolled my eyes and turned around.

The day went by pretty fast and I was glad to be home. "How was school?" Dylan asked. "Good. How about you?" I asked. "Fine." He said.

I went up stairs and changed into my pajamas and took off my makeup. I got into bed and drifted into a deep sleep.