Chapter 7: Trouble.

I woke up as usual but this time it at 3:00 in the morning. I have three more hours until I have to wake up and I couldn't go back to sleep.

I laid there until I called Jessie. It rung a couple times before it answered. "Hello?" He said in his raspy voice. "Hey Jessie." I said slightly frightened that he would call me a stalker for calling him this late. "What's wrong Peyton." He asked concern lacing his voice.

"I can't sleep." I said bluntly. "I'll be over there in a second." He said. "Wait you do-" I tried saying before he hung up. I decided that I would get up. I was in Nike pros as usual with a tank top. Then I hear something hit my window. I opened it to see Jessie.

"Are you going to let me in or do I have to freeze to death?" He asked. With that he climbed up my window. I helped him in and he sat on my bed. He patted the spot right next to him and I sat beside him. "So what's wrong." He asked again. "I already told you." I said shaking because it was cold in my room. "Here take a sweatshirt." He said taking it off by unintentionally lifting the shirt under it. I tried my hardest not to stare. "No I-" I tried saying before getting cut off again. "Take it." He
said looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes. With that I put it on.

"Now come lay with me." He said getting in my bed. "What." I said completely shocked at this action. "I'm tired so come on." He said. I calmly lay down beside home with the covers on top of me. He gets closer as my heart beats uncontrollably faster. He starts to cuddle with me. "Goodnight." He said. "Good night." I said.

( 3 hours later )

I wake up to a arm around my waist. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Jessie in my bed. I slightly smiled. I poke his cheek to wake him up. He groaned and pulled me closer.

As much as I hate to do this I wake him up. He opened his eyes. "Good morning." I grinned. "Good morning." He replied. "Now if you would let me up, I need to get ready for school." I said. He didn't move a muscle. "Okay I guess I have to pee right here." I said he instantly removed his arm.

I giggled and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower and did my normal thing. I put on my clothes, straighten my hair and put it in a half up half down look. Then did my makeup which is pretty normal.

I grabbed Jessie's jacket and smelled it. Don't think I'm weird but it smelled just like him. Once I was out I found out that Ashley couldn't take me to school and Dylan was sick. "Are you ready to go?" Jessie asked me.

"Wait you're taking me to school?" I questioned slightly amused. "Yes now let's go before we're late." He said. "Oh here's you jacket back." I said giving him his sweatshirt. "No, keep it." He said smiling. "Okay." I said before hanging it up.

We arrived at school and everyone is staring at us. Like what the crap nothing is interesting.. Oh I'm with the bad boy. No wonder.

Everything is normal and the Brittany walks up to me. "What the hell are you doing with Jessie." She shrieked. "Um first of all he just gave me a ride." I said clearly annoyed. Oh yeah Brittany's a bitch. "Stay away from him you slut, he clearly wants a classy girl, like me." She smirked. "Okay if you mean he likes girls who slept with the whole football team, then you're perfect for him." I said. With that she stomped on my foot. And trust me this bitch was asking for it.

"Okay I'm done talking to you." I said punching her in the face. Then she tried to pull my hair. Oh no I pushed her into the lockers and started hitting her. Everyone was chanting fight. I was clearly whooping her ass when someone pulls me off of her.

"What the fuck was that about?" Jessie asked. "Nothing I said pissed. "I don't that was nothing." He said pissed also. "It was about you alright!" I yelled at him.

( Jessie's POV )

She fought someone over me. I don't think that I've ever liked a girl like this. When she told me she couldn't sleep last night and when we cuddled. I think I need help.

( Peyton's POV )

He was is deep thought about something. "Hello." I said staring at him. "Oh sorry, let's get out of here." He said grabbing my hand and running.

With that we went to his happy place until it got dark again, so we decided to watch movies at my place.

It was about 11:00 p.m. and he had to leave. He said goodbye and with that I went to sleep.