Chapter 9: Distance

It's been two months since I've talked to Jessie. He's been ignoring me. I don't know what I did. But today I'm going to find out.

I'm out of school and I decided to run. Letting my feet carry me. I ran until I got dark and my legs started to hurt. I start walking to my car and that's when I see Jessie. "Why haven't you talked to me." I asked pissed. "Look just stay away from me." He said. "Oh so that's how it is, after everything." I said. "I said leave me alone I just need some space." He yelled at me. With that I left tears rolling down my eyes.

I went home and took a shower. That night I cried myself.

Beep beep beep. I dreaded going to school. It was the place where I was forced to see Jessie. It honestly sucked. I took a shower and put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a long sleeve shirt that said "Is this against dress code too?" I put on skinny jeans and my boots. I put on mascara and did my eyebrows.

I still couldn't hide the fact that I looked like udder crap. I walked down stairs and got my stuff before I went to my car. I went to Starbucks before going to school.

I pulled up at the school and everyone stared at me. I ignored it before Brittany walked up to me. "Awe are you upset because Jessie dumped you." She said. "We never dated." I said unfazed by her remark. "Oh yeah you just slept with him like the slut you are." She said laughing.

That's when for the second time I got in a fight. I beat her ass until Dylan pulled me off of her. "What the hell was that?" He yelled at me. "She was asking for it." I said. That when I noticed Jessie. He looked bad. His hair was all tussled and he looked like he hasn't had any sleep.

That's when I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh." I said. "You look like crap." Ashley said. I was relieved it was her. "I know." I said laughing. "Well look at the badass." She said.

"Who me?" I asked. "Duh you beat her ass TWICE." She said smiling. "She asked for it." I said. That's when school went by fast.

Jessie was on my mind all day.

( Jessie POV )

Ever since I told Peyton to leave me alone I haven't been myself. I can't sleep, I've been getting in fights. When I saw her fight Brittany I really wanted to pull her off and kiss her.

She looks bad I guess she's going through the same stuff. I miss her so much.

( Peyton's POV )

Once I got home I asked Ashley if she wanted to go to a party with me tomorrow and she said yes. So with that comes the weekend and there's no going back.