Chapter 16: Promise

( I'm skipping to where they graduated and now have been dating for 2 years. ENJOY )

We are currently in a Starbucks on a date. I love him so much. "Babe, have I ever told you how lucky I am to have you?" He said. "Yes plenty of times." I smiled. "Well I haven't told you recently." He said pouting. He's so cute.

We ordered our coffee. "Here you go miss." A guy said winking at me. "And you sir." He said quickly to Austin. "I swear I hate the fact that guys are jealous of me." Austin said laughing. "How are they jealous ?" I asked giggling. "Because they can't have what's mine." He said seriously. "What do you mean?" I questioned.

With that he moved next to me and got on one knee. "Oh my god, are you serious I ca-" I tried saying before getting cut off by him. "I'm not proposing, but I do want to make a promise." He said holding out of a promise ring. "I promise to never hurt you. I promise to love you endlessly and to be grateful that I have you princess. I promise that I will marry you one day. And I promise to be a great father and husband to you. I love you Peyton, will you accept this promise ring?" He said. I was crying. "Yes, I accept it I love you so much Austin." I said letting him put the ring on my finger.

I pulled him up and kissed him. A crowd of people clapped. I laughed and smiled at him. We left and I was so happy I started crying. "Babe, what's wrong?" He said looking concerned.

"I'm just so happy." I said smiling. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I said. We peacefully went home and I got ready for bed. He went to his house and I dozed off into a pleasant slumber.