Chapter 8: Sneaking Out.

I woke up at 1:00 in the morning so I decided to go to Jessie's house. Dylan was still awake so I had to crawl through my window quietly. Once I was out I was walking towards his house. I had on his jacket because it was cold and I like the way it smells.

I walked over to his window and picked up some stones and started to throw them at his window so I just decided to kinda just sneak in his room. I opened it and quietly get in his room. "Jessie." I whispered poking his cheek.

He opened his eyes immediately. I think I scared him a little bit. Oh well. "Peyton, what are you doing in my room?" He asked sitting up. He didn't have a shirt on! Oh that glorious moment. I covered my eyes and hoped he would put on a shirt. I thought wrong. "Um I couldn't sleep again." I said putting my head down.

To be honest I've been having nightmares. "Come get in my bed." He said calmly. "Thanks." I said.

Once again I found myself sleeping with the bad boy. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

( nightmare )

"What are you doing daddy?" I said crying. "Shut up!" He yelled slapping my cheek. The burning sensation made my eyes water. I was crying. "Shut up you stupid slut!" He said punching me. Why was he doing this? "Where Dylan?" I asked crying. "Over there." He said pointing. There Dylan was.. dead.

(To be continued...)

I woke up screaming. "Peyton what's wrong!" Jessie said frantically. "Dylan." I said crying my eyes out. "It's okay it was a nightmare." He said.

Once I calmed down I didn't let go of him. He didn't seem to mind. "I don't want to go to school today." I said. "Okay we're not going today." He said running his fingers through my hair. With that I fell back to sleep in his arms.

( morning )

I opened my eyes and stared right into his soul. I might die. He didn't move I didn't move. That's when his door opened. "I'll come back later." Said a woman in her early 30's said. "Okay." Jessie said. He still didn't move.

"I need to pee." I said laughing. With that he laughed and let me up.

( Jessie's POV )

While Peyton went to the bathroom I went downstairs. "Mom." I yelled. "In the kitchen." She said. "It's not what it looks like." I said. "She looks new." She said smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Because y'all were staring at each other and when I came in you didn't move or anything and she would have been gone by now." She said. She was right. I'm known for being a player.

( Peyton's POV )

I came out of the bathroom and didn't see Jessie. So I sat on bed. Then he came in with food. "Here." He said handing me a plate. It had pancakes, grits, bacon, and eggs. I ate it and was happy.

"Hey I'm going to change." I said. "Okay." He said. With that I left. I was kinda sad. I snuck back in my room. And took a shower and put on an outfit.

I called Ashley and we are going out to the movies and get our nails done.

( 3 hours later )

It was 8:30 so I went home. I took a shower and finally went to sleep.