Chapter 3: New Number?

Beep, beep, beep. I turn off my alarm clock and go to the bathroom. I hook my phone up to my speaker and playing music. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up. I wash my hair and hum along to Play Date by Melanie Martinez.

Once I'm out of the shower I blow dry my hair and brush my teeth. I go to my closet and pick out my outfit for today. Which is a grey crop top with light blue denim high waisted shorts with a white cardigan with holes in it and brown sandals.

I straighten my hair and put on a little bit of foundation, eyeliner, and lipstick. After that Ashley texted me saying that she's picking me up. I go down stairs to grab my bag and my phone. I tell Dylan that he can go without me because Ashley coming to get me.

I go on Instagram and look on my feed when Ashley arrives. I walked outside and headed to her car. "Hey." She said greeting me nicely. "Hey." I said. We made small talk on the way to school and we agreed to go out for lunch today.

We arrived at school and we walked in. We said our goodbyes and I went to first period. Today was strange because Jessie wasn't here. Not that I'm complaining. It's just I'm used to him messing with me. Do I like him? No that's stupid. I thought to myself.

Throughout the day I was zoning out and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't get it. Nope it's easy. Lunch rolled around and I'm happy that Ashley and I can go somewhere in peace.

I walked out of the school and waited on Ashley. Once she was to her car, we got in and started driving. "So where do you wanna go?" She asked. "Well I haven't been to any restaurants yet so you pick one." I said nicely. "Okay then let's go to Café Flora." She said. "Okay I'm down for it." I said smiling.

We arrived at café flora's and got a table. A couple minutes later a woman who looked like she was in her early 20's took our order. After we got our food and ate. "So how's school going for you?" Ashley asked. "Well it's okay I mean it's difficult." I said. "Maybe we could go to my house tonight and watch movies." She suggested. "That sounds really nice." I said smiling.
School went by and I was actually really happy that it was over. Ashley dropped my off at my house and I packed my stuff. She said she'll come back at 5:30.

I took a shower and washed my makeup off. I walked into my room and changed into Nike pros and a t-shirt. I was watching Grey's Anatomy when I get a text from a unknown number.

"Hey princess, sorry I didn't come to school today."
That's when I knew exactly who it was. Jessie. How did he even get my number? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring.
I opened it to see it was Ashley.
"Hey I have snacks at my house if you get hungry." She said. "That's good to know." I said. With that we got in her car and drove off to her house.

Once we were there she pulled into the driveway. There laid a 2 story mansion. "Oh my Lord." I said gasping. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm rich but I don't like people knowing because they'll think I'm stuck up." She said looking at the ground. "Well forget about them. They suck anyways." I told her. "Thanks." She said smiling.

We walked in and I put my stuff in her room. Once I put on my pjs we went downstairs and watched "My Girl." It's my favorite movie.

(One hour later)

We watched all the movies and ordered pizza. Once we were done with that we decided to go to sleep. "So do you want me to sleep on the couch or what?" I asked.

"No silly, you can sleep in my bed." She said smiling. Once we got to her room we turned off the lights and went to bed.