Chapter 6: Colder Weather

Beep beep beep. It's currently 6:00 a.m. on a chilly September day. I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait until it heats up. I get in and do the basic things you do in the shower. Once I'm out I put on my outfit and curl my hair. I put on a little foundation, mascara, lipstick, and do a winged eyeliner.

After that I got downstairs and eat breakfast. "Hey I'm picking you up." - A. I read the text and grab everything I need.

A couple of minutes later she honks the horn. Ashley is my best friend she gets me. I say goodbye to Dylan and go to her car. I hopped in and she started driving.

"So how was your weekend?" She asked. "It was pretty good." I said casually. I mean it was besides the fact that I'm falling for Jessie. I can't let him know. "That's good." She said. After that we jammed out to You and me by G - Eazy.

We arrived at school and went to first period. I sat in my normal spot. That's when Jessie came in. He looks so good. He had on a red polo shirt that fitted his body so well with denim jeans and black converses.

He sat right behind me. And I knew right then it was gonna be difficult to concentrate. The teacher started teaching and I took notes when he was playing with my hair.

I mean even little things would make me blush. It was going to be a long day. It felt like forever before the bell signaled that it was time for lunch.

Ashley and I got a sandwich from subway. After that we went back and one thing changed. He was in my 5th period class. This was the only class that we had actual tables where there was two seats.

I went to the back of the room where he surely wouldn't find me. WRONG. He found me and sat right next to me. I was going into overdrive. I couldn't stop thinking about him. The way his shirt fitted him perfectly and how he smelled, I could smell him all day. Woah I sound like a crazy person.

We were in English reading How to kill a mockingbird. When I feel his breath on my neck. I didn't dare move. "Why are you so tense?" He whispered. "I don't know." I said. Then he trailed his fingers down my arms. I tried not to shiver.

"I really enjoyed this weekend." He said. "Me too." I said. That's when the bell rang tearing me away from Jessie. Stupid bell. I rush out of class and tried to find Ashley.

Once I found her we quickly got into her car and went to Starbucks where I had calmed down and told her everything. In shock she actually was excited for me and said that me and mr. Bad Boy would be a cute couple. I was finally home when Jessie texted me. "We should hang out more often." - J. With that I went to sleep happily.