Chapter 4: New neighbor

Ashley took me home at 3:00. So now I'm watching Netflix in Nike pros and a t shirt. I just woke up from a nap. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and washed my face. I was in the middle of grey's  anatomy when the doorbell rang.

I walked downstairs to open the door to no other than Jessie. "What are you doing here?!" I asked. All he did was smirk. That's when I realized what I was wearing.

He was just looking me up and down. "I just came to see who I would be living next to." He said coming close to me. It's sucks being short. I'm 5'0 and a junior in high school. I backed up a little because of how close he actually was to me.

"So you're my neighbor?" I said breaking the silence. "Yeah, so that means I'll be seeing you a lot." He said. He started to lean in. Is he trying to kiss me? With that I pushed him which didn't help anything.

"Hey my brother will be back any minute now so you should get going." I said nervously. "Babe, are you nervous around me." He said caressing my cheek. "No and I'm not your babe." I said. "Are you blushing?" He said amused. "No, now will you get out of my house." I said annoyed. "I guess, see you Monday." He said winking at me.

(Jessie's P.O.V)

"God she's beautiful." I say to myself. It's crazy because I don't usually get like this. I usually get with a girl and break up with her when I get what I want, but with her it's different.

I walked to my house and unpacked. All I can think about is her.

(Peyton's P.O.V)

"God why does he have to be my neighbor?" I say to my self. I went back upstairs and it was 6:00. Where is Dylan at? Anyways I take a shower and let the water relax me. After that I put on my grey Nike Pros and a t-shirt. I resume Grey's Anatomy and watch it until I go to sleep.

(The next day)

Beep beep beep. I wake up and go to the bathroom. I take a shower and put on my clothes. I straighten my hair and put on my usual amount of makeup. Ashley is sick so she can't pick me up. So I grab my keys bag and phone and walk to my grey mustang. I rev the engine up and pull off.

Once I get to school I walk on and go to my locker. Once I open it I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I inhale sharply. "Babe, don't be scared." He said. I was relieved that it was Jessie. Wait it's Jessie! I turn around and look up. "Why are you this close to me?" I asked. "Because I can." He said. "No you can't." I heard Dylan's voice. Dylan pushed him away from me which I felt happy but sad. Why do I feel sad. "Dude stay away from my little sister." He said. That's when Jessie pulled him away.

(Jessie's POV)

"I can't stop thinking about her and when I'm near her my heart starts beating fast." I said. I sound like a girl. What is she doing to me. "You like her." He said. "No I don't." I said. "Yes you do." He said smiling.

"Please don't break her heart." He said. I smiled at the fact that he might let me date her. With that I walked backed to her picking her up. "What are you doing?" She asked laughing. "I'm taking you to class." He said.

(Peyton's POV)

School went by faster than usual and I was happy. I exited out of the building and went to my car. I stopped by Ashley's and brought her food. After that I went home and did my homework and put on blue Nike Pros and a grey crop top. That's when I got a text.

"Hey babe, can I come over?" - Jessie.

"Idc and I'm still not your babe. ;)" - Peyton.

With that I watched a movie and I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see Jessie. "You gotta stop teasing me." He said looking me up and down. "Can't really help that." I said winking at him.

That's when he picked me up. "What are you doing." I asked. "Holding you." He said. I just laid my head on his chest." It was nice I have to admit.