Chapter 14: date

It was Saturday morning when I woke up. I laid in my bed and smiled. I finally got up and got dressed and put on makeup. I decided to do foundation, mascara, and fill in my eyebrows. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and keys and went to Starbucks. I got out my car and went in. I opened the door and ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Once I got it, I sat down and went on Instagram.

I went home and watched Netflix until I got a text.
"Hey princess, I'm outside." ~ Jessie💓

With that I got up and went out the door. I walked into the cool air and smiled. There he was with flowers. I walked up to him and kissed him.

"You look beautiful." He said while smiling. "Thanks." I said blushing. We got in the car. "Before we leave, I need to blind fold you." He said. "Okay." I said.

He drove for about an hour before we can to a stop. He got out of the car and opened my door. "Give me your hand." He said. I slide my hand into his and he helps me out of the car.

"Where are we ?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said. So once we were there he sat me down and took the blind fold off. I could finally see. We were in field and he had set up tiki torches around a picnic table. There was pizza and fries and drinks with strawberries and whipped cream.

"What do you think?" He asked. "I love it!" I said kissing him. We sat down and started to eat.

It was about an hour and it was dark out side so we sat in his car and just talked. I really do like him. I haven't told him that I love him yet.

He drove me home and we kissed. "Hey Jessie, there's something I want to tell you." I said looking down. "What's wrong baby?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing's wrong." I assured him. "Then what is it?" He asked. "I- I love you." I stuttered a little bit. He smiled back at me. "I love you too." He said kissing me. Gosh I love him. He left and I went inside and put on my usual pjs  a t-shirt and Nike Pros. I went to sleep happily that night.