Five

Aaliyah::Shaw

"Okay so this is the room we just got done. It was a break room and now it is not. I'm not too sure what this room is going to be." I smiled and looked at Austin. I walked more into the room going to the table in the middle of it picking up a before picture to show him. "Here is what it looked like before." I handed it to him and watched him study it. He looks better than he did last night, the light from the big windows showed his features more than the dimly lit bar.

I took out my work phone to reply to an email, that just got sent to me. Austin cleared his throat, "Is there another angle of the room that they took a picture of?" He asked, walking closer. "No, the guy who took the picture said one part of the room would be enough." I locked my phone and looked into his green eyes. "That's fine." He sighed and took out a paper from his bag. "If you can have your boss fill this out that would be great." He smiled handing me the paper.

"Yeah, I'll bring this right back to you in like a couple minutes." I grabbed it and walked out of the room. I knocked on Mr. Dash's door and walked in, "The form for the pictures of the remodeling room." I handed him the paper. He took it, signed it, and handed it back to me. "Tell him when he is done to show me the pictures." Mr. Dash commanded before I walked out of his room. I nodded and headed back to Austin.

I walked in and gave him the paper back, "Oh and my boss would like to see the pictures after you're done taking them." I give a soft smile, he nodded taking out his camera and placing it on the table. "Well I'll let you do your thing." I turned and headed towards the door. "I'll stop by your desk before I leave." He winked at me, making me feel a thousand emotions all at once. I smile and closed the door behind me and walk to my desk, continuing with what I was doing before.

Jane walked through the double doors and walked towards my desk. "Aaliyah..Are you going to tell me where you know that boy from?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me. I blushed a little. "I met him last night at a bar." I smiled at Jane. "Tell me how you two work out because I'm rooting for you." She left and ran back to her desk when Damon's door opened.

"Aaliyah I'm going home earlier, so you can leave at 3 and no later than it." He grinned and walked out of the doors. I was confused, but glad that I got to go home early. "Do you know where he's going?" I ask Mark, the guy who sits across from me in the office. "No, he never gets up and leaves like that." Mark said going back to his work. I went on and finished making ideas for some new apparel for our company.

Moments later Austin came out of the room with his camera in hand. "I think these came out pretty good. Is he still here?" He asked pointing toward his office. "No he just left, but if you want you can come tomorrow if he's here." I smiled standing up from my desk. "That gives me a reason to see you again." He smirked. "Sure does." I smile picking up my Blackberry and grabbing my purse. "I have to go out and run an errand for Mr. Dash, before I go home."

"I'll walk out with you." Austin smiled, I turned off my monitor and walk out from behind my desk. As we walk by Jane's desk, I look at her and she has a big smile plastered on her face. "Jane I'm doing something for Dash and I'll be back in like an hour or so." I smile. "Take your time." She smiles back. I grin and roll my eyes at her, making her laugh.

Austin and I ride the elevator down and walk outside together. "What time are you off?" He asks me as we stop at the edge of the curb. "Three." I smile while shielding the sun with my hand. "So early."  "I know it feels weird." I laughed. "Well, I get off around five. I was wondering if you would like to have dinner to eat with me?" He furrowed his eyebrows together, going over the sentence he said in his head. "That did not come out the way I wanted it too." He laughed, making me laugh.

"Austin, I would love too. There's one thing though. How fancy do I need to dress because I don't want to over dress and then I don't want to be underdressed."

"How do you want to dress?" He asked. "Not in a skirt." I said looking down at my black pencil skirt. "Casual then?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Sounds good." I smiled. "I will pick you up around 7, if that is okay with you?"  "It's perfect, I'll be waiting." A cab pulled up by the curbside where we were standing. Austin held the door open for me as I got into the back seat.  "Thank you." I said to him as he closed the door and the taxi driver drove off.

I hope this all goes good between us because my last relationship, that boy was not faithful at all. What was worse was that he lived on the same block as me when we were dating and when I was still in California it would be awkward walking past his house knowing he did wrong. Sometimes I wonder if he has changed one bit after I left.

"Here you go ma'am." The taxi driver said as he stopped in front of a big building. "Thank you." I said handing him money for the trip, but he refused it. I slowly brought my hand back from the front of the car and got out. The first thought that came to mind was that it was Austin, but I didn't see him give any money to the driver, or the driver thinks I'm really pretty and let me off with a free ride. Who knows?

I walked into the building, that looked similar to the Rocawear building. I've been in this building a good number of times to know where I'm going. Once I grab the rack of clothes and gently piled the clothing into one bag, I headed back to the office. I got back and I had an hour left before I got off and I just sat at my desk going over the plans for the new clothing collection.

--

Once at home, I took off my heels and laid down on the couch. Austin isn't picking me up till 7 so I have enough time to take a nap and redo my makeup. I woke back up a 5 and started to get ready, I took out the new clothes I bought yesterday. I put on a loosely fitted t-shirt and some dark blue high-waisted pants. I put on light makeup and some lip gloss, I didn't want to wear a lot of makeup because it is a casual date and I don't need to beat my face a lot.

As seven o' clock was getting closer I was getting nervous, I haven't been on a date in five years. I paced around my apartment cleaning and rearranged some things, I forced myself to sit down and watch tv. I couldn't focus on what I was watching, then I get a text from Austin saying he is out side. He buzzed my apartment and I let him up and then he knocked on my door.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, revealing Austin who was wearing a blue flannel with jeans rolled up at the ends with black vans on. "Come in. I just have to get my purse." I smile. "Nice place you got here." I here Austin say from the living room. "Thanks!" I yell from my room, I walk out and stand next to him. "Okay I'm ready." I smiled. Austin walked to the door and opened it for me. I grabbed the keys and thanked him and we were off.

"I'm not good at picking places, but I really hope you like greasy stuff." Austin said as we walked down the steps to his car. I laugh, "You're in luck because I do like stuff like that."

Austin opened the passenger door for me and closed it. Then jogged over to the driver side, starting the car right away. "I really like your car." I say looking at the controls. "Thanks, I had to save up for a while for this on." Austin chuckled. "I bet." I smiled looking over at him.

I didn't want to ask to many questions because I wanted something to talk about over our date. I didn't mind sitting in silence at all, the music was on, not too loud and not too low it was perfect. I started to get comfortable on the drive, I started to hum to a song that was on the radio. "I take it you like this song?" Austin glanced over at me and smiled at me. "Just a little." I laughed and blushed at the same time.

Once we arrived at the destination, that's when our night started...

-••••••-
Words: 1609
November 26, 2016

I made this chapter a little short because I wanted to have the date on a whole other chapter.

I hope you liked this one even though it was semi short. Please don't forget to vote and comment what you think of the story so far. This is by far my favorite story I have written so far.

Check out my other stories as well😊thank you!!!
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂