Chapter 32- My world

The day has come for our life's to be united into one. After months of planning our wedding the day is finally here. I never thought that I'd actually get the chance to experience this once again, it's like a dream come true, again. The past few months have stressing, but now it's all worth it. Being able to walk down the aisle with my dad and wearing such a beautiful white dress.

I feel like I'm the happiest women on earth. Like everything is falling into place. Like everything I've went through is worth it.

My dress is silky white with diamonds of the waist line. Juily had done my hair into a beautiful messy braid with flowers around it. Nancy had wanted to do my makeup so I allowed her to, by letting her do a natural style.

My stomach was filled with butterflies and I had a hard time controlling it. As I looked at my reflection I couldn't help but feel giddy. I mean who wouldn't. There was a knock on the door and a loud, "Hurry up or we'll be late!" probably from Juily.

Slipping into my heels, I opened the door and walked out.

"Finally!"

"You take forever."

"What took you so long?"

"Girls leave Nichole alone I bet y'all are going to be worse on y'alls wedding day." My dad interrupted.

"Thanks dad." I smile.

"So are you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah just a little nervous." I say.

"My baby is all grown up." He cries wiping a fake tear.

"Oh dad, c'mon don't do this, not now." I groan.

"You won't forget me, right?" He asks.

"I won't ever forget you." I state firmly.

"Good," He smiles.

"Now let's go, the limo is here."

"Where's Rose?" I ask.

"With Juily." He answers. I nod as I grab my phone and clutch from the table.

"Ready to go?" He asks. I look around and nod talking his hand.

"Okay than, let's go deliver you to the asshole." My dad laughs.

"Dad!" I exclaim laughing.

"Lo siento pero es verdad." (I'm sorry but it's true)

"Pues si, pero no le digas." (Well true, but don't tell him) I laugh.

The ride to the church was quite...interesting. The driver was a lady who kept flirting with my father. Gag. The lady was ugly and wrinkly. No offense to her, but no. I don't think I can see my dad with another woman. But I know he'll met someone at some point and I also know he'll always keep a special part of his heart for my mom. And that's all that matters.

"Nichole? Nichole?" My dad said waving a hand in my face.

I blinked several times and looked at my dad, "Sorry, I zoned out."