Chapter 25- Do you believe me?

A/N: I want to start out by apologizing for not updating yesterday, it totally slipped out my mind. Anyways hope you enjoy.

I woke up with the sound of people arguing. What the hell? Do they not know I want to sleep? Like sleep is very precious and you have to value it. Now if you don't value it, that's your problem, but at least let me value mine. Ungrateful hoes.

I groan out loud when I feel pain in my abdomen. My eyes immediately snapping open. My eyes landed on Liam and Ryder.

"Shut up! At least I didn't cheat on her!" Liam accused Ryder. I'm guessing they didn't hear me wake up, because they still kept shouting like I wasn't even there.

I decided to just lay there and act asleep so I could listen to their argument.

"I did not cheat on her, okay. You know nothing, you can't accuse me of something I didn't do." Ryder emphasized the word 'not'.

"Lier. You're just trying to get into Nichole's pants." Huh?

"No I'm not, I love her. I love her more than anything in the world. I would still be with her if it weren't for that stupid bitch Ruby." Wait did I hear right? The stupid bitch who bullied me in my freshman year.

"Ruby?" I voice out loud. Their heads snap towards my direction, I guess I caught them by surprise.

"How long have you been awake?" Ryder asks.

"About ten minutes now, you two are loud and woke me up." I answer sitting up carefully.

"How are you?" Liam asks.

"Why are you here?" I say coldly.

"Nichole I said I'm sorry, I truly am." Liam says.

"Well a sorry isn't going to fix it, is it?" I snap. He cowers backs and I feel somewhat guilty.

I sigh. "Just please leave." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

When I finally heard the door click, I looked up to see Ryder already looking at me intensely.

"May I help you?" I ask. In two long strides he was directly in front of me. We stared into each others eyes for a few second, as if words weren't needed to express our feelings. Before I knew it, his soft warm lips were already on mine. The kiss was short, but sweet. Never in my life have I missed somebody's touch and kisses.

"What did Ruby do?" I ask as he leaned his forehead against mine.

He sighs making room for him on the bed. After a long period of silence he spoke, "Nichole I never cheated on you, and never would." 

I didn't respond I just stayed silent waiting for him to go on. Honestly I didn't know if I should believe him or not. My mind is in so many different places, that I have a hard time concentrating.

"The night before our wedding we went out to the club," He paused looking me straight in the eyes.

"I got pretty drunk, but never once did I look at another women. While the guys were arguing about whose home I was going to stay at, I left to go get another drink. Although I was drunk, I never stopped thinking about you." He gave me a small smile, in which I didn't return.

"A little after I got my drink, a girl around your height approached me, her features were a little smiler to yours, but I knew it wasn't you. We didn't really made a conversation, she asked for my name and I said superman, I asked for her's and she said Ruby. All of the sudden she kissed me, to say I was shocked was an understatement. I didn't kiss her back I just pushed her away." Somehow I believed him. Ruby was always a whore, not matter if the guy was taken or not. She used her slutty moves.