Forgiving

Start- July 2016
End- December 2016

After Nichole's wedding failure, Nichole decided that it'd be better if she left town and started fresh, again. Leaving town and going to the city with baby Rosebelle, there she meet new friends who support her and help her forget about Ryder. Her life is heading in the right direction aside from her confusing feelings. Two more years left of online collage, an acting side job that makes her a mostly known celebrity,  and a beautiful daughter with a comfy home. But what happens when she finds out Ryder is coming for her and Rosebelle, to fight for their love.  Will she be able to forgive Ryder and give him another chance or will she hold a grudge and find a new lover?

It took a year for Ryder to find out where Nichole was staying at and it was all thanks to her best friend who kept her mouth shut while seeing him suffer. Although he knows the road won't be easy he won't give up. What he didn't know is that he has competition. Will he be able to get Nichole back? Will he be able to win her forgiveness? Or will he lose it all to him. Ryder lost Nichole once and he's not planning on losing her again. Will he succeed or go back town heart broken?

Follow Ryder and Nichole's journey in Forgiving the Bad Boy.

This is the second book in the series, you have to read the first one to understand what's going on.

Comment if you're excited!

Vote, share, and follow!

~Yisel Segura~