Chapter 5- Are you kidding me

So there I am standing like an idiot, still processing the fact that Ryder just told the paparazzi that he is Rosebelle's father. How much more of an idiot can he be?

"Ms. Lopez is that true?"

"Is he really Rosebelle's father?"

"How did y'all meet?"

"Are y'all still together?"

"Relationship problems?"

Questions were flown around and I could only make out of some. I could either A, ignore them and walk away only causing them to follow around or B, answer them so they won't be on my back for a few weeks.

"Nichole?"

"Ms. Lopez?"

"Is it true?" Just answer Nichole.

"Yes, he is the father of Rosebelle and we are not together." I empathized the word not.

Pushing past paparazzi I grabbed Ryder by his jacket and drag him to my car. Apparently they all came in my dad's limo so it won't be a problem.

After he buckled Rosebelle in the back I told him to get in, in the nicest way possible.

"Get the fuck inside, now!" I say through gritted teeth. He flinches at my tone, but nods quickly getting inside. I took a deep breath and slipped inside.

Reversing out the parking lot, I waited for Rose to fall as sleep. Once I made sure she wasn't going to listen to get mother curse, I pulled over and turned the car off.

"Are you fucking serious Ryder?! Do you know what you just did?! I'll be chased for days, hell maybe even weeks. Ryder you can't just go around throwing out answer when ever you feel like it, if fame is what you want—" All of the sudden he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine.

Fireworks exploded in my stomach and I felt tingled shoot up my whole body. Fuck, how I miss his lips, his touch—

My eyes widen and I push him away. Slapping him across the face, hard.

"What the hell, Ryder?!"

"I want you, Nichole. I need you. Do you know how difficult it is to see you with that Liam guy? It fucken hurts like hell. I feel like punching him across the face and show him that you're mine and only mine."

Slap.

"I'm not an object, I'm not a toy. You don't fucking own me, I'm not yours. What we had died long ago and you need to get it through your brain." I poke him on the chest to get my point through.

"Don't lie Nichole. We both know you still love me, I heard you this morning. You told Juily you still love me, I love you too Nichole I need you to understand that." His eyes held desperation.

"That's right. I love you, I'm just not sure if I'm in love with you. There's a major difference between loving someone and being in love with someone." I say.

"Nichole I'm sorry for telling the paparazzi that I'm Rose's father, if I knew you were so embarrassed of—" I immediately cut him off.

"It's not that I'm embarrassed, okay. I just don't need them digging up in my past. They already found out of the incident, what's next? That I had abusive adoptive parents. I don't need you to be another problem to the problems I already have. I want—no, I need you out my life."

"Nichole I'm not giving up, you need to understand that. I will get you back, I promise you that. I will get Rosebelle and you back."

"Look if this is about seeing Rosebelle, I'll let you see her. We can agree on something. You are Rosebelle's father and you have every right to see her." I say.