Chapter 13- Right under our noses

"Oh." One word yet so many meaning. He looked disappointed, hurt, betrayed, furious.

I felt a little pang in my chest maybe of guilt. I quickly got off of Liam, straightening myself. Liam stood up, standing beside me placed a hand around my waist. Is he trying to make Ryder jealous?

"Back so soon?" I ask trying to ease the awkward atmosphere.

Ryder coughed glaring at Liam. "Yeah, Rosebelle wanted her bottle of milk. So I had to come back and get it." Ryder said making eye contact with me.

"I'll go get it ready." I said.

"Well I have to get going. I have a photo shoot in an hour." Liam said to me.

"Ok I'll see you later then." I said. He nodded and placed a kiss on my lips. From the corner of my eyes I could see Ryder's jaw clenching.

"Bye Rose." Rose waved at him as he walked out of the house. Sending me a kiss.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing Rosebelle's bottle and filling it with milk. Placing it in the microwave I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Ryder get the fuck off of me right now." I say coldly.

"Nichole your mine, only mine. Your lips are mine to kiss, you hands are mine to touch, you body is mine—"

"I'm not yours. I not anybody's. I'm my own person and if you don't want me to punch you, you better get your hands off of me right now." I threaten.

He turned me around and pinned me against the fridge. Placing soft kisses on my neck

"Ryder stop." I whisper-yell.

"Nichole I can't stand this anymore. I need you. I can't live without you."

"Well you should've thought twice before you cheated on me." I gritted out, kneeing him in the groin. He let go of me, bending down grabbing his groin.

"What the hell was that for?!" He managed to croak out.

"Everything." I say taking out the milk bottle and practically shoving it in his face.

Stupid jerk face.

*****

My phone vibrated in my pocket alerting me I got a message. Thinking it was Liam I took it out. Frowning at the screen I unlocked it.

Unknown- Would you give up your life for your daughter?

Me- Without hesitation.

I answered almost immediately. I knew who it was and I needed to show her that I'm stronger than she thinks.

Unknown- Glad to see whose life I take first.

Me- Don't hurt her. Hurt me all you want, but don't drag her into this! She has nothing to do with this. This is between you and I. I'm your problem, she isn't. So back the fuck off.

Unknown- Just like your mother, I see. She always said she'd die for you, but I guess life wasn't designated that way.