Chapter 7- Clubbing

|Enjoy❤️|

Incoming call- Liam the lemon🍋💙

"Hey, you here yet?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, I just parked the car." I say.

"I'll be waiting for you at the door." He says.

"Okay, and order me a cherry vodka, please." I say.

"Planning to get drunk, I see." He teases.

"Probably." I say.

"Drunk Nichole is...quite something." He laughs onto the phone.

"Jerk." I say and hang up. I stuff the phone in my boobs hoping it doesn't look weird.

"Did you just—" Logan starts.

"Yes, I just put my phone in my boobs. Got a problem with it?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Doesn't it feel weird when it vibrates?" He asks. I give him a blink look before nodding laughing lightly.

"Let's go." I say and get out of the car. Sebastian opens the door for Juily and they walk hand in hand. Ryder and Logan are behind me talking about sports or bras. I'm not sure, but I'm not interested.

As we make our way to the club entrance I can see the long line of people shouting at the bouncer to let them in. When the people see me approaching they began yelling and jumping up and down.

"Look it's Nichole Lopez!"

"And her cheating ex-fiancé!"

"She looks hot!"

"She looks fuckable!" At that I turn to the person who said it and was about to say something, but Ryder stepped in.

"If I ever hear you say that again, I'll knock out all your teeth." Ryder threatens the blond guy.

"At least I didn't cheat on her a day before the wedding and dump her over the phone." The blond guy says. I see Ryder raise his fist and I grab his shoulder.

"Don't do it. It's not worth it and we don't need attention."

"He just said you're fuckable." Ryder's voice is laced with anger and I know better than to push him. I turn to the blond guy whose smirking.

"Look blonde, I don't know how you were raised. But I know that if you disrespect a women like that, you'll get you teeth knocked down.  Next time, you want to say something like that think about what your mother would say if she heard you." And with that I turned on my heel and walked towards the bouncer. The guys and Juily were staring at me, surprised I didn't punch the guy.

"I thought you would punch him." Logan whispers.

"Trust me I really wanted to, but I don't need a bad reputation." I say. I see Liam next to the bouncer and he grins at me, Liam not the bouncer.

"They're with me." Liam says. The bouncer nods at all five of us and let's us in.

Liam leads us to a table where Lauren and two other people are seated. When Lauren sees me she shots up from her seat and runs towards me.