Detention

You know when people say, "the best things in life come free to us," they don't really mean its free. They just mean the price will come back around and bite you in the ass (although I doubt it'll really bite you but yanno..gotta watch out.) In my case, nothing comes free. Except for bad luck. I'm loaded with that. Everyone has bad hair days, and everyone has those "it's just not my day so get the fuck out my face before I punch your throat" days. Me? Well, I have the a "I am gonna run on a few hours of sleep and then get annoyed by an annoying person who I end up yelling at and then I end up getting yelled at, then I'll try to explain, then I'll get more yelling, then I'll end up in detention" days. Once a month. No questions asked. Which is why I tend to keep quiet in class. I'm that one girl who wears over-sized sweaters and band t-shirts with jeans that hide everything I've got to show. By that I mean skin.

Oh, did I mention the fact that my only real friends are Matt, who I've known since I was in diapers and he was in pull-ups. He was also there when I came out of the womb but he was scarred for life so we never bring that up-if you haven't caught on yet I'm totally kidding because he was only a year old when I came out, but we still don't talk about it. Matt is your basic hot guy. Build body, blue eyes, dazzling smile, a charm no girl can resist, and he's also really hard to conquer. Girls are literally drooling over him on a daily basis but he never seems to notice. . .or care. He just strides along the hallways by my side and keeps his head held high, always a smile on his face. He lightens anyone's mood just by making sure his presence is known. I'm real lucky to be able to call him my best friend.

My other best friend is Stephanie. You know. Typical Stephanie. Tall, blonde, perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect everything. Boys want her, she's super freaking popular, but she always managed to stick with nerdy me. Which is why I love her. Stephanie and I met when during fifth grade when some kid was making fun of my horrible hair cut. She was furious at him so the day after she stood up for me, she came to school with the same hair cut. (I know right????!!!) Ever since then her, me and Matt have been the trio no one could separate. We were like. . . the three musketeers. Always had each others back no matter the consequence.

I have a boring life. Nothing is fun. I wake up. Go to school. walk home. Eat food. Go to my room. Homework. and then the rest of my day is spent reading or on the interweb.

That is, until I decided to talk during class, and ended up in detention.