Chapter 7

One more chapter, because I could not update for a while after I left everyone on a cliff hanger. This is in Tobias's POV, and I will not do that to often. It will mostly be Tris's POV

Not edited. Sorry for mistakes. I'll go back when I can to fix it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four's POV: 

"Eric, What is your problem." I question him as I watch Tris pass out. "Do you want my father to kill me?" My father will do whatever it takes to cause me pain at any given moment. I have the scars to prove it. 

"I don't know Tobias. Maybe it is that my whole career has been crushed, and now I'm a school teacher." He fumes. I think that he is a psychopath that enjoys watching people get hurt. He reminds me of my father. "I got to... I got to go." He stumbles out of the room. Maybe he does drugs. I wouldn't be suprised if it happens that he did. After Eric walks out of the room, Zeke walks in. He is my one and only friend, and the only one who knows of my father. 

"Uriah has the car out front. I got her stuff, you get her. She has a broken arm and needs to go to the hospital." Four says. 

"Do you realize that it would look suspicious for a bunch of boys to bring her to the hospital in this condition." The hospital will think that we did this to her. 

"Marlene and Christina are in the car too. I thought about that." He says as he grabs Tris's back pack and rushes out of the room. 

I walk over to Tri's limp body. Her beautiful face covered in blood. Wait no, I can't think that. I dismiss the thoughts from me head. 

I pick up her limp, but seemingly weightless body. The blood that is falling from her nose smears all over my shirt. "Four?" She slurs. 

"Shhhhhh It will be okay soon. I'm gonna make sure you are all right." I whisper to her as I carry her to the nearest exit. I turn around and push open the door with my back. Zeke waits in the car with all the people he said was going to be in the car. 

Uriah opens the door to one of the back seats to Zeke's Ford. I climb in sill holding Tris, and sit down. I keep her tight in my arms. I feel the need to protect her and not let anyone touch her again. I have no idea where that came from. I have never felt that with any other girl. 

"When we get there, one of you needs to get her car, and bring it to the hospital." I tell the people in the car. 

"Can't her brother do it?" Christina asks. 

"I think it is best if I bring her to her house after the hospital helps her." I say. 

"Four I know you are trying to help, but her parents need to know. We do not even know where she lives." Zeke says as he pulls into the emergency room parking lot. He is probably right when he says that. I don't think that it would look right if I showed up at her house with Tris all broken. "Let's go." He turns the car off, and opens the door for me. We all walk into the ER. 

"What happened?" A nurse says as she comes over to me. " Gurney please!"

"We are her friends from school. She got jumped on her way to her car." I tell the woman. "I think her arm is broken." 

"Okay wait here in the waiting room please." She says as a team of nurses bring a gurney. I lay Tris down and watch them wheel her away. 

"Get her phone let's make the call to her parents." I tell Zeke as I turn around. He hands me her phone and I unlock her phone. I have watched her unlock it so many times, that I know what to type in. I scroll through her contacts until I find her mom's number. I press call.