Who Knew?

That moment when all your friends tell you that the guy you like is the devils spawn... 

Anywho read my other stories!

*Alexandra’s POV *

I look out the window again and see Kellin with his hands stuffed in pockets and he was looking down at the ground muttering things to Tony as they walk.

I look back at the guy who was sitting in a both alone reading a book and occasionally sipping his coffee. That definitely isn’t Kellin.

Maybe just a look alike.

Everyone has a clone, well at least everyone in How I Met Your Mother does…

This guy must be Kellins.

“Whoah Kellin got a haircut.”

I turn my attention away from the look alike and face Adam, “That isn’t him. I just saw Kellin walking down the street with Tony five seconds ago.”I turn to look at the look alike, “Plus do you think Kellin would be caught dead reading a book?”

Adam laughs, “ I guess not. Do you want to head out?”

I reluctantly look away from the guy and nod ”Sure.”

We both walk out of the little café, Adams arm wrapped securely around my waist. I let him lead me but then I realize that we aren’t going towards Adam’s car.

Sensing my confusion Adam looks down at me and gives me a reassuring smile, “Do you like Ice Cream?” he asks with a raised eyebrow

“Maybe…” I tease

Adam’s smile widens, “Hm, I guess we’ll find out won’t we?”

A few minutes later we arrive at a small Ice cream shop, but my steps falter when I see Tony sitting down licking his Ice cream while texting someone.  I know that where ever one boy is, the other isn’t far behind.

Regaining my composure, I walk into the Ice Cream shop. The little bell at the top of the door rings, letting everyone know of a new arrival.

I can feel a gaze burning through my back, me being me, I not so subtly look at Tony.

His eyes widen, Fear and panic evident. He shakes his head, like if he was trying to tell me to leave while I still had a chance.

This clearly meant Kellin was here. Tony was just trying to avoid another scene like the one at school.

I shrug my shoulder, as if I was saying I couldn’t do much about it since I was here with Adam.

Tonys eyes flicker towards Adam, he shakes his head and sighs knowing that Kellin will totally make a scene.

I turn away from Tony and give my attention back to Adam who was patiently waiting by all the Ice Creams. I stand beside him, “What are you going to get? Are you a Vanilla or Chocolate fan?”

Adam gives me a smug smile and then puts both of his hands on m y waist, something I never knew he was capable of, he then lowers his head down to whisper in my ear “Neither. What about you?”

I  cant help the shiver that corses through my body but I manage to give him a smuge smile as well, “ I like my coffee.” I whisper back

Our faces were so close together that the tips of our noses brushed against one another, our lips centimeters away.

Adams eyes flicker down to my lips, my eyes do the same thing. He slowly lowers his head, so very slowly might I add. I feel my eyes close on their own accord.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

Both of our heads snap to the side to where the loud obnoxious coughs where coming from.

“Sorry. Ice cream got caught in my urm…eye.”

I glare at Tony, “You realize that makes no sense right?”

He gives me a hard look, his eyes flicker to the left.

That’s where I see Kellin standing, his eyes piercing my own. He kept his hands in fist while his jaw clenched and unclench.

Oh

I turn away and face Adam “How about that Ice cream?”

The same smug smile returns to his face, he nods and places his hands back on my waist and lead me to where the server is.

I hear the jingle of the bells sound as someone opens the door and shuts it with a loud bang. Already knowing who it is I decide not to look but then I hear the door open softly, slowly turning I see Tony looking at me a disappointed look on his face, he shakes his head and walks out of the Ice cream shop to go after his best friend.

“Two Coffee Ice Cream in a waffle cone please.”

“Two?” I question Adam

He nods, “ I guess were both coffee people hu?”

The rest of the night went on without any other unpleasentries. We walked around downtown hand in hand enjoying each other’s company as we laughed about anything.

To an outsider we probably seemed high, but that’s just how Adam and I were. Two peas in a pod.

As Adam pulled up to my drive way I unbuckle my seatbelt and by the time I was done Adam was already holding the door open for me.

I get out of the car and lean against it, “Thank you Adam for everything. I had a really fun night with you.”

Adam puts his arm on both sides of me trapping me, “Your welcome, and I also had fun with you. Maybe we can do this again?”

“Definitely.”

He starts leaning towards me, and I stand on my tippy toes, his arms secure my waist as his lips brush mine. His eyes shine as he smiles and stares down at me, I smile back at him before his lips capture mine.

His soft lips pressed against my own as both of our lips moved in sync.

He started off slow but we slowly started to quicken the pace of the kiss, I grabbed the back of his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I felt him lift me off the ground and my legs automatically wrapped around his torso.

“Hey, I though you said he wouldn’t try anything! There sucking off each other’s faces right now Dad!”

“No he looks like a little whimp if anything he’ll barley grab her han- What is this! I said no physical contact!”

Adam and I quickly pull away, I unwrap my legs from his torso and he sets me down on the ground softly.

“Hi dad, Chandler.” I say breathlessly

My dad pulls me away from Adam, “ What the hell Alexandra!” He looks at Adam “What the fuck dude? I thought you were a nerd!”

“Sorry?” Adam replies just as breathlessly as I sounded

His eyes sparkled even more than before, his hair was all over the place and his lips were slightly swollen. I blush, I probably look the same.

“Chandler take Alex inside, I’ve got some matters to discuss with Adam over here.”

Chandler salutes my dad, “ Sir yes Sir!” then starts pulling me inside the house “I’ll be out in a sec to talk with Adam too Dad!”

I hear Dad mutter a ‘Hurry up’ but all I care about is Adams well being because these two boys aren’t  the ‘lets talk things through’ type of people.

Nope, they’re the ‘ Hit now ask later’ people

But you know what? Who knew Adam was such an awesome kisser?

 -------------------

Comment

Vote 

Fan

Promote