Plenty of Fish In the Sea

Me and you can never happen. Good girls like you aren't meant to be with guys like me.

You and me can never happen.

Never happen.

Kellin’s words are stuck in my head, like a scratched record that plays the same thing over and over again. Same words. His words.

After he told me that, I couldn’t handle standing next to him, his hand on my cheek. It was too much. So I did the only thing I'm good at. I ran away from him.

Do you know what the worst part was?

He didn’t even call after me or run after me again.

Just thinking about it makes my heart clench.

No I must not think about him!

Adam.

Yes Adam is the whole package!

He’s smart, funny, nice, cute, and tall.

Well of course not as tall as Kellin but- Argh No. Bad Alexandra!

I grab the pillow off my bed and scream into it as much as my lungs let me.

Its true what they say.

The good girl always falls for the bad boy.

Unfortunately

Argh!! The worst part is that Kellin’s going to be at Warped!

But warped is a big place, the odds off me running into him aren’t that high! But the chance of running into him at school is a sure 100%.

I grab the pillow again and scream into it, until my throat feels raw.

I throw my pillow and grab my phone and call Em.

“Yo whats up Bitch?!”

Fresh hot tears stream down my face ”I don’t know what wrong with me Emma! I mean I’ve only actually known him for two days. Two days! How can this happen? Can you just come over and shoot me so I won’t have to suffer anymore?” I plead well aware I’m a blubbering mess.

“I will not shoot you but I will get the only two guys we can trust in hard times like these and bring them over okay! I’ll be there in four minutes. Over and out!”

I drag myself off my bed and put on my fluffy hello kitty pajama short shorts and matching tank top and I grab my hello kitty slippers and slip them on. I grab my blankets and pillows and head down to my Movie room.

For once I’m happy that my parents are at some corporation party. They would not like the fact that I'm a blubbering mess. I probably resemble a dead corpse.

I plop down on a couch and cuddle with my blankets while I wait for Emmy.

“Whats my time?!”

I look down at my phone.”Three minutes.How did you get here so fast?” I ask Em as she walking through the door of the movie room wearing the same exact thing as me. Yeah we were wearing our matching disaster pj’s, That we wear  when we’re in devastation mode.

“I ran a couple of lights, cut some people off, pissed off some pedestrians that I almost ran over but you know what? It was all worth it! Now scoot over and lets eat some Ben & Jerry’s. The only men we can trust.”

Instead of laughing I start crying. Hysterically.

Em hugs me and pats my back,”You guys didn’t even go out and your acting as if he was the only thing that was keeping you alive. Come on Alex your better then that. What about Adam? He’s a nice guy totally BFF approved.”

I wipe my eyes. “Your right. Why am I crying over Kellin when I can have Adam. My dream guy?”

“There we go! That’s the spirit! Fuck Kellin you have Adam!” Emmy screams as she jumps on the couch

I follow her lead and scream “Fuck Kellin, I have Adam.”

“Fuck Kellin!” Em screams

“Ive got Adam!”

“Who needs Kellin?”

My knees gave out with all the jumping, and like the best friend I am I took Em down with me.

“Alex!!”

We both scream as we fall but then start laughing.

After our laughter died down Emmy looks over at me, “Your ok Alex. If Adam doesn’t work out there are plenty of fish in the sea. If all else fails we can be scary cat ladies together.”

Plenty of fish in the sea.

What If I only want one fish but that fish doesn’t want me back?

Then what?

Hey babes!

Wrote a new chapter for you guys since this story has a little over 100 votes. I know that’s not much compared to other stories but it more then what I ever thought any of my stories would have gotten.

Go read my other stories too!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Peace & Love, until next time.

Xoxoxo