Best Friends

Wanna read uploads before there even published?! Become my Editor! If you’re interested shoot me a private msg and I’ll give you all the details!

*Kellin’s POV*

I woke up to the bright light pouring in through the opened doors from the porch.

A moment of confusion came over me as I tried to sit up but the sound of glass shattering reminded of what I did last night.

“Hey buddy.”

I squint my eyes to get a better view of the person standing next to the kitchen door.

“Here’s an aspirin and I’ll get going on that broken glass.”

I down the cup of water and wait for Tony to come back in.

“What the fuck did you do Tony?” I ask him as soon as he walks through the kitchen door.

A panicked look crosses Tony’s face but it’s soon replaced with an innocent one, “Whatever do you mean best friend?”

I glare at my ‘best friend’ “Cut the crap.”

Tony quickly drops the broom and starts pacing the room, “I kinda told someone something unintentionally.”

“Told who what?”I say through gritted teeth

“I might have maybe told Alexandra about Kris. Don’t kill me!” Tony says quickly and then runs out of the beach house.

I stood there for what might have seemed like hours but in reality it might have been five seconds. Tony definitely did the right thing.

Yeah, or else I would be beating the fuckin shit out of him.

I don’t go to school one day, and this is what Tony does! Why would he tell Alex that? Why was Tony even talking to her?

I grab a full bottle of vodka and take a long gulp, ignoring the burning sensation that it leaves as it goes down my throat.

Alexandra is definitely not going to leave this alone.

Fuck, I'm screwed.

So much for staying out of each others way.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

*Alexandra’s POV*

I kept stuffing my face with life savers as I kept replaying the conversation that I had with Tony. I had a gut feeling that whatever Tony was talking about wasn’t something that’s light on the heart.

Should I ask Tony about it?

No, no he’ll just say I’m crazy, when he really knows I'm not. Bottom line, his lips are sealed.