Purple Turtle?

Find me on Tumblr @ ilovestarbucksblog.tumblr.com and Follow!

I just want to thank you guys or all the support you have given me and this story. Every single Fan comment vote and addition to your libraries really mean the world to me. It encourages me to keep writing this story, so thank you to everyone who reads this story from the bottom of my heart!

Kisses    ~ILoveStarbucks

*Alexandra'a POV*

"Soo your potential boyfriend is going to eat lunch with us right? That's good because even though you have a die hard crush on him I still need to make sure he's not a secret creep. So this lunch is good."

Em and I were currently walking to the dinning hall. Not much had happened during my last few classes.

I passed Kellin in the halls once or twice but I didn't pay attention to him,I swear he was staring at me at one point.

Obviously I didn't pay attention to him. I was too busy giving him the cold shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at her,"Whatever say what you want but I think he's he whole package."

"We shall soon find out my love."

we walked into the dinning hall and picked a table that was inside but it still had a view of the school garden

Em and I sat down and ordered our drinks and chatted about meaning less things untill Adam showed up.

"Hey." he greeted me as he gave me a brief hug

I hugged him back with a slight blush on both of our cheeks

I looked over at Em and saw her mouth an aww while putting her hand over her heart. 

"Hi Emmy." Adam said with a slight wave

"Hey Adam long time no see."

Em and Adam know each other because of me but theyve never actually sat down and had a conversation together.

Adam nods his head"Yeah I've been busy with college applications and all that fun stuff."

"What colleges are you applying to?" I ask

"Mostly Ivy leagues, but the one i really want to get into is Harvard."

I smile widely "Me too."

Adam looks over at me,"It'd be cool if we went to the same college."

I nod my head in agreement

"Aww look at you guys!You two are so cute!OMG your guys would have the cutest babies ever,I better be the godmother!" Em rants

Adam, who was drinking his vitamin water nearly choked when he heard the mention of our 'Future Kids'

I patted his back to make sure he wouldnt choke and die on me, "Um Em I think it's way to soon to be thinking about potential kids when Adam and I havent even gone on our first date..." I trailed off

Em's joy visibly diminished and a slight pout was on her lips"B-but you guys would be so cute together."

"Maybe after a couple of dates we can start thinking about kids." offered Adam

I turned to look at Adam but realized that my hand was still on is back. I quickly removed it and sat on both of my hands and gave off an awkward laugh.

I started to look around the dinning hall for the waiter, were is that guy at

I looked over my shoulder and saw Kellin and Tony walking down the isle that was right next to us so I quickly look away.

Cold shoulder

Cold shoulder

He's an Ass

Dont pay attention