Scum Beneath Your Shoes

Thank for getting this book to 1000+ reads you guys are a- mazing! *blows kisses to everyone and hands out cookies*

*Alexandra's POV*

I kept walking even though I heard everyone calling me and telling me to go back.

Not a chance in hell was I going to go back to that table.

Although I do feel bad about leaving Adam there by himself when the look on his face clearly states that he was about to piss himself......

No. He's a big boy.

I forced myself to keep walking even though I want to beat the living shit out of Kellin.

"Alex! Wait up Alex!"

I look over my shoulder and find Kellin walking behind me.

I start walking faster then I thought would have been possible.

Yeah Kellin try following me now!

I make a sharp right turn and lightly jog to the stairs that lead to the music room, aka my favorite place at this school.

Once I reach the room I lock the door and walk to the piano.

I close my eyes and start playing and singing They Don't Know About Us by One Direction

"People say we shouldn't be together, to young to know about forever....."

I continue playing and singing song after song. Getting lost in my own little world were no one can hurt me. Its just me and music.

My phone has been dinging for a while now, indicating that I have missed calls and text messages.

Was it annoying?

Yes. Yes it was but the good thing is that when I was singing and playing the piano I didn't even notice.

To bad it's come to an end.

Imagine Dragons Radioactive starts playing from my phone, I sigh but pick up "Yeah?"

"Oh my gosh Alex where have you been? You weren't in the rest of our classes so I thought you went home, of course it's understandable I mean who wouldn't want to just call it quits after that scene, but then your cars here at school!Which brings me back to my original question. Were are you?!" I hear Em say rapidly through the other line

It took my brain a while for everything that Emmy had said to be processed, "Um I'm down in the music room."

"Phew! I thought you were kidnaped or something!"

"Nope still here. Are you in the parking lot?" I ask

"Yup, I'll wait for you so hurry up!"

I start walking to the door,"Yeah yeah, I'll see you in a bit doll."

"Mk Doll."

With that we both hang up. I unlock the door and walk out of the music room.

"You were in there a while."

I let out a frightened squeal and me being me, I manage to crash into the wall and fall.

"Wow Alex, how did you manage to fall on a flat surface?"

I get up and turn around to give Kellin the most threatening glare I can muster.

"Come on pickachu who are you going to scare with that glare?"

I couldn't contain my anger any more "Shut your cake hole! Don't you think you've done enough all ready! If I remember correctly YOU We're the one who told me to leave you alone, and I did! What the fuck was the little stunt you pulled during lunch hu?" I scream

Kellin stared at me, his face full of shock and amusement. Weird combination don't you think?

After a couple of awkward seconds Kellin speaks up,"Cake hole? Isn't it pie hole?"

I throw my hands up,"Thats all you have to say?! Your such an asshole!"

"What do you want me to say Alexandra? Do you want me to apologize for being an asshole earlier today?Because if that's what you want then, I hope you enjoy disappointment because that's what your going to get not an apology." Kellin replays calmly, almost as if he'd rather be anywhere else but here.

I slowly start walking up to him and stab his rock hard chest"No I don't expect an apology from you for treating me like shit for no apparent reason or for you making a scene today at lunch and ruining it. What I do want is at least an explanation as to why you did all that stuff. Is that too much to ask for?"

Kellin grabs my finger and puts my hand down but doesn't let go of it "Yes, It is." He whispers

I pull my hand away from his, "Then why are you even here? Why sit outside a locked door for four hours?"

Kellin turns around, his back facing me and shakes his head "I don't know."

I laugh bitterly "You don't know?"

Kellin turns back around, his blue eyes locked with mine"Pickachu, I'm nothing but bad news. You should listen to people when they warn you about me."

I roll my eyes and huff, "Me listening to other people will happen when hell freezes over.Twice."

He laughs "You different."

"Oh please, cut the bullshit."

"You know me better then Tony and we've only known each other for two days. Not even two whole days, but I want you to think of this as a goodbye. We won't talk to each other again we won't interact in any way. I want us to be strangers again. Forget everything that's happened between me and you. Forget me."

"You want me to forget you?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed

Kellin reaches for my face, he smooths out my eyebrows and runs his finger down the side of my face.Leaving my skin on fire as he goes, "Like I never existed. Can you do that?"

I can't even think straight with his hand caressing my cheek.

Can I go as if I'd never have bumped into Kellin?

Ha. No.

"Just ignore me. Pretend I'm the scum beneath your shoes like everyone else does. Go out with Adam, live your life."

I shake my head tears falling down my face. How can I be so attached to someone I just meet yesterday? How is it even possible?

Kellin wipes away the tears with his thumbs his eyes burning into mine" Me and you can never happen. Good girls like you aren't meant to be with guys like me.

~*•~*•~*•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~~

Short but its something!

{ Sleeping With Sirens- Ill Take You There}

Any-who I really want you to tell me what you think about Alexandra's and Kellins moment that just happened!

Please go read my other stories!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Find me on tumbler so go and follow @ ilovestarbucksblog.tumblr.com

Until next time babes Peace & Love

Xoxoxo