Kris

*Kellin's POV*

Watching Alex run away from me was one of the hardest things that I've ever had to endure.

I had to fight the urge of screaming her name and telling her to forget everything that I said and to give us a chance, maybe we could bet the odds, but no. 

Instead I stood there watching her run away from me.

After I knew she had gone home I decided to leave.

No I wasnt going home.

I tried to be there as little as possible but I knew I'd have to be home more often, now that my parents are coming home.

I got on my motorcycle and made my way over to our beach house a couple of minutes away from school.

This place was my safe haven.

I parked my bike in the drive way and made my way to the house.

As I walk through the entrance I see family pictures lining the walks.

I hated those pictures.

Yet I couldnt bring mysef to destroy them.

I cant even handle seeing my own reflection. Thats how pathetic I am.

I cant even look at myself without remembering my brother.

My twin.

The other part of me.

Kris.

My parents invest in businesses all over the world meaning that they own a lot of buildings and businesses giving my parents loads of money. Also giving them many enemy's. My parents aren't those cold hearted rich people. They actually cared for my brother and I, they would be home as much as they could. Every holiday, birthday, award ceremony,anything that meant something to my brother and I, my parents were there to support us and give us there love.

When it was our thirteenth birthday we received a present that was almost as tall as us. We opened it eagerly since it was addressed to the both of us.

It didnt say who it was from so my parents were concerened.

They had a right to be.

When we took the lid off of the box a wreched oder came out, but that didnt stop my brother and I from dumping out what ever was inside, so thats exactly what we did.

I could still hear my moms screams from when a dead body came sliding out of the box. A note was attached to the bodys neck.

My dad told us to leave the living room and to the park with Tony and to never talk about that again.

We agreed and left.

The next day Kris and I overheard our parents talking and we learned what the note said.

It said that next time it was going to either be me or Kris inside the box.

Nothing like that happened again all year long, it wasnt untill our fourteenth birthday.

Our parents were taking us to six flags. We hadn't gone so we were excited.

Everything was normal.

Atleast thats what I thought.

When we were finally on our way back home we hadnt had our driver pick us up so my dad was driving. We were on a windy road and a cars headlights were coming right for us.My dad tried to swerve out of the way but we crashed in to the mountain side.

We all lost conssiousness.

I remember waking up in the car.

Sirens coming closer towards usMy parents were still not awake and i tried to call out to my brother but he wouldnt respond and i couldnt move but I pushed the pain away and hoisted myself up inorder to go over the back seat.

Once I did I knew why my brother wouldnt respond.

It was because he wasnt there.

I became hysterical it wasnt until the ambulance got there and the sedetated me that i finaly calmed down.

After everything happened my parents searched for my brother. They hired the best investegators money could buy, but in the end it still wasnt enough.

They never found Kris.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Comment

Vote

Fan