Double Vision?

Go read all my other stories!  

Please!

(p.s. I still need an editor! I really need one! Msg me)

*Alexandra’s POV*

After I finished with my crying episode Chandler and I stayed up all night talking about what life has brought us over the past years while munching on my lifesavers.

Yes, I actually shared.

Not once did we decide to bring up what happened a couple years ago, and it was fine by me. No need to open up the flood gates…

“So what room am I sleeping in?” Chandler asks me as he stifles a yawn.

I look over at him, “What do you mean?”

My best friend looks at me like if I was an infant child,” Well you see, people usually sleep on beds, which are in rooms. Rooms are places that are sectioned off in a house, and judging by the size of the house you must have a lot of those.” 

The wheels in my brain slowly start functioning, but hey can you blame me? It is five in the morning, “You want a room to sleep in? In my house? Your house is right next door though...”

“I’m going to live with you.” Chandler deadpans 

I stare at him, trying to figure out if he’s lying to me or not. Chandler’s going to living with me and my dad?

My parents got divorced after the whole thing happened, my mom occasionally drops by but when dads not here. I know that My dad has always seen and treated Chandler as the son he never had but who would of known that he kept in touch with Chandler while he was in boarding school across the pond? I mean I didn’t keep contact with my friend-no, my best friend, I am a terrible person.

“Oh.”I get up and smile widly at him and start walking across the hall, “Well you can have the room right across from mine! Dad’s room is on the second floor so where the only ones on this one. I can’t believe your going to be living here, we are going to have so much fun!” I gush

Chandler laughs at me, “Yeah we are but I need some sleep first! It’s almost six in the morning.” he groans and passes his hand through his curly locks of hair

I giggle at his sleepy face and I start pushing Chandler towards his room until I he falls onto his bed.

“Who knew someone so small had so much strength?” Chandler says as he turns his head to look at me

I take his shoes off, “Only cool people like me.”

“Your funny Alex.” He slurs out, half asleep already.

Draping a blanket over him, I tell him to shut up and go to sleep which he mumbles an okay.