Demons

*Alexandra’s POV*

“Hey why where you two going crazy after lunch?” Tony asks

Me and Emmy exchange glances and we both slightly blush.

I let out a nervous laugh, “Well you see I got four Warped tickets as an early birthday present so we were kinda happy about that since there all sold out.”

“Well aren’t you two lucky?” Tony Asks, “Unlike Kellin here who has been trying to find some.”

Kellin liked that type of music?

Psh I'm not surprised!

Before I can process what I was about to say, my mouth decided to blurt out, “Why don’t you guys come with us? I have two extra tickets?”

Emmys eyes widened at my question and she started giving me her what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-face

“Umm I don’t think that would be the best idea Pikachu…” Kellin countered

“Don’t listen to him Alex he’s secretly squealing inside like an obsessed fan girl. We would love to go to the concert with you two.” Tony says while patting Kellin on the head like a little kid

I smile, “Great then! Well as the concert gets closer well figure out the details but right now I need to make a quick starbucks run bye!” I say as I wave and drag Emmy to the Parking lot

When we were next to our cars Emmy starts to freak out, “Why in the hell did you invite them? Have you forgotten that there Kellin and Tony! There dangerous!”

I sigh, “I honestly don’t even know what came over me. That’s not like me. For goodness sake I barley even talk to people! What made me talk to them or more importantly invite then to warped with us?!”

“Alex you have to uninvited them.”

“As much as I don’t like this I can’t do that. That’s just messed up. We can just give them the tickets and they can go. Plus it’s not like I paid for the tickets.”

“Fine give them the tickets tomorrow but we have to steer clear from them from now on there dangerous Alex.”

“Fine, Fine.”

“So how about that starbucks run and a sleepover?”

I laugh “Sounds good to me. Race you there! Looser buys!” I scream as I climb on to my Camero as Emmy runs to her Charger.

----

*Kellin’s POV*

“Wow man you talked to a girl.” Tony says as we watch Alexandra pull Emmy to there cars

“I'm capable of being nice you know.”  I mutter

He pretends like he’s shocked “Well you could have fooled me! I’ve never seen you be this talkative to another person. Especially a girl.”

I ignore his comment as I start walking to my motorcycle, Tony right behind me.

“Seriously man!  You’re usually so cold and distant towards other people.”

“No I'm not.”

“Yes you are. You have this whole don’t mess with me aura mixed with an its me against the world thing going on.”

“Bullshit.” I mutter

“Whatever think what you want Kellin but at least we get to go to warped with two hot chicks. Or are you planning on shutting Alex out and pretending that she doesn’t exist?”

I shrug “Probably will. I don’t want her to think were friends or something.”

“Well I think you’re the one that’s going to have a hard time with that. Ill see you later man.” Tony says as he gets into his Lamborghini leaving me alone with his words fresh in my mind.

Why would I have a hard time with ignoring her? I ignore everyone at this school except Tony. Plus I wouldn’t want to pull her into a shit also known as my life. She would run for the Hills if she ever knew what really went on in my life. Alexandra is probably just another stuck up bitch at this school.

------

Read my other Stories

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

Follow my bestie Jordan_Underwood on wattpad hes new!

Follow for Follow on Instagram @kimcastro1183