Like A Date

You guys I posted a bad boy story!! But fear not the story will have twist and turns!! So go to my profile and check it out, while your at it check out my other stories too! It would mean the world to me.

And I'm also working on a new story, it should be up by the time I post another chapter of TNGATEB!

Enough of my blabbing go and read the new chapter!

*Alexandra's POV*

I got out of my car and handed my keys to the valet In front of the school.

As soon as I got out, another car
Pulled up and the driver quickly got out.

I recognized the car as Emmys. She had her make up bag clutched tightly, and the hood from her sweater covers most of her face

I'm surprised that she hasn't passed out from a heat stroke, it's so hot!

Emmy quickly made her way over to me.

Once she was right in front of me, she lifted her head up an I noticed she had no make up what so ever, but still managed to look drop dead pretty unlike me.

I decided to have fun with Emmy.

I slightly cringed and sucked in some air.

Em's eyes widened "Is it that bad?"

"Bad would be an understatement doll." I drawled out

With her free hand Emmy quickly dragged me into he school.

People were staring at us like we were crazy.

"I don't know this crazy make less girl!" I screamed out at anyone who gave us weird looks

I felt Emmy quicken her pace until she finally let me go and darted through the automatic crystal sliding doors.

I followed Emmy, very reluctantly might I add, in to the bathroom.

That's when I lost it.

I couldn't contain my laughter anymore, I collapsed on the carpeted floor, tears falling out of my eyes.

Emmy was too busy applying her mascara to her already long lashes to notice me.

After I composed myself I dragged myself on one of the leather couches that were in the bathroom.

You can pass off the bathrooms as lounges. That's how extravagant they were.

Plasma tvs,marbel floors and counter tops,plush carpets, shinny mirrors and a mini snack section.

"You know I was kidding right Emmy?" I asked

She puts the things she was using down and looks at me with a meek smile on her face,"I know. Did you happen to remember the tickets?"

The smile that was once on my face was now gone, but I manage to nod my head.

"Don't give me that look. You and I know that those boys are nothing but bad news. Wat kind of best friend would I be if I just let you march right in to unknown territory?"

"Did you just refer to Kellin as unknown territory?" I asked

"Yes, yes I did, and that's what he is. He never talks to anyone other then Tony, much less a girl so no one knows what he's like. Plus I saw the way you were looking at him. You might not have noticed it, but I did. There was deffinetly a spark there. Fuck for all I know it could have been the whole fire works show! Jut promise me that you'll find one of them and give them the tickets and forget about them. Kellin is only gong to bring you pain and suffering."

I took in everything that Emmy had just told me" I know, but haven't you wondered if all those rumors about them were true? What if everything about them is a lie? Making mistakes is a part of life it's life's way if teaching you things."

"Alexandra just please promise me that you'll give them the tickets and jut forget about them. Please?" Pleaded Emmy

I know I'll have a hard time with this because I knew Emmy was right. I felt something with Kellin. Some sort of pull that I don't really want to acknowledge but I agree"Fine, I promise. I'll even go looking for one of them now" I stand up but point at Em, "You stay out and finish doing your makeup. We wouldn't want you scaring innocent people with that monstrosity." I motion to her face

"Says the girl that uses Chapstick as lipgloss!"

I giggle as I walk away from her, I have an awesome best friend.

I walk to my locker to drop off my bag, but get the text book that I need for my next class and I stick the tickets in some random pages.

I trudge down the school hallways looking for one of the boys but I can't find them.

I check one of the clocks throughout the school and see that class starts in five minutes, so I decided to go to class and look for them later.

As I rounded a corner, I saw Kellin I front of an open locker texting away on his phone.

I quickly walk up to him and wait for him to acknowledge me but he doesn't.

Hmp.

New tactic.

"Umm hey Kellin, so I know I said I'd give you the tickets-"

"What?", Kellin said cutting me off,"You don't want to give us the ticked anymore? That's fine I knew you would pull something like that. After all you are like every other bitch that's here at this school. We're you going to feed me some bullshit lie about you no being able to give us the tickets instead of just saying it? Just do me a favor would you? Fuck off."

My mouth hung open. Did he really think I was a bitch?

Do you know what the funny thing about this whole situation is? Not once did Kellin look at me. Not even when he was calling me a bitch did he have the decency to look at me. All his attention was on his phone. His fuckin phone.

I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help the tears com forming in my eyes.

I grabbed my text book and shook it until the two tickets fell out. I bent down and grabbed them, and stood back up while extending my hand.

"Actually no." I said,my voice shaky, "I thought you and Tony would like to have the tickets now, instead of having to wait for the concert. So here." I practically shoved the tickets in Kellins face.

Slowly Kellin faced me, his eye flashing with some sort of emotion but just as fast as it appeared ,it was gone.

I wait a couple of seconds waiting for him to take the tickets but he doesn't.

I knew that if I didn't leave now I would be late for class. I bent down and left the two tickets on top of his shoes and quickly stood back up.

I felt the hot tears running down my face but I quickly wiped them away,and without saying another word I left Kellin standing there in the hallway and I made my way towards my class.

Luckily when I got to class the teacher wasn't there yet, so I quickly walked to my seat next to Adam.

Like me Adam was a nerd, but he was really smart. Like he would put Einstein to shame smart.

He wasn't one of those Ew you disgust me nerds, No he was one of those your so cute how the hell are you a nerd type of nerd.

It was funny watching all the bimbos throw themselves at Adam because he always looked so confused and uncomfortable. He was so oblivious to his looks.

Even I have a crush on him. Hell I've liked him ever since he dropped all his books in front of me in middle school. His big blue eyes hidden beneath his black rimmed glasses his dark brown tousled locks. To say I was disappointed when he got contacts freshmen year would be an understatement. I was absolutely devastated!

"Are you okay Alex?" I herd Adam ask with a worried expression on his adorable face.

I plastered the most convincing smile that I could manage on my face,"Yeah,just a little tired you know."

Adam stared at me, he could tell I was lying, but he didn't push it. "Um so I wanted to ask you something."

I nodded

"I was wondering if you would want to go out with me on Saturday. You don't have to if you don't want to!" His cheeks were a bright shade of red and his voice was uncertain

Dame him! Why does he have to look so cute?!

I smiled at him"Like a date?"

Adam scratched the back of his neck,"Um well yes."

"Then I would love to go out with you on Saturday. Just text me the details later."

The biggest smile broke out on Adams face,"Yes!Oh umm I mean cool. I'll umm text you later."

"Cool."

"Cool."

I turned my attention back to the teacher who had just walked into the classroom.

This was good. Me and Adam could work.

I turned my head slightly to look at Adam through my eyelashes, but I found him already looking at me. He quickly looked away once he realized he got caught, the blush returning to his cheeks again.

I also noticed that his arm was right next to mine. Scratch that, he whole side of his body was right next to mine.

Now it was my turn to blush.

No matter how happy I was that Adam asked me out, Kellin sstill lingered in my thoughts, but I knew me and him would never work out.

Emmy was right. Kellin only brought pain and suffering.

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•

How was that babes? I hope you loved it because I rewrote it like five times! No joke. Wattpad was being a meany and it wouldn't upload the story and it would delete my work!!

Any-who shout out to all the SWS fans!!

{Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn- King for a Day }

Go check out my stories!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Unti next time my lovelies peace and love

Xoxoxo