026

bonus jingyeom chapter

"you can sleep with me,"

"you're so pretty, yu." jinyoung mumbles as he places kisses up yugyeom's tummy up to yugyeom's lips. "don't call me yu." yugyeom grimaced at the nickname.

"i just complimented you and you get bitchy," jinyoung scoffs and kisses yugyeom before he can retort. "shut up," yugyeom blushes.

jinyoung chuckles and takes off yugyeom's pants and underwear. yugyeom shivers and tries to cover himself up. "no," jinyoung pulls yugyeom's hands away. "please don't cover yourself up."

and for the first time, yugyeom listens to jinyoung.

at first jinyoung went slow, not wanting to hurt yugyeom but with yugyeom begging him to go faster all his worries about hurting the younger left him.

he begins to thrust into faster into yugyeom. yugyeom let's out sob when jinyoung thrusts faster. "you okay, baby boy?" jinyoung questions and brushes some hair out of yugyeom's eyes.

yugyeom nods quickly and his thighs begin to tremble. jinyoung reaches for yugyeom's hand and give it a small squeeze. "i got you." jinyoung whispers and kisses yugyeom's forehead.

tears fall from yugyeom's eyes at the intense pleasure and he begins to squirm. jinyoung can tell yugyeom was close to coming so he thrusts at an unforgiving pace.

yugyeom gasps loudly and holds onto jinyoung's hand tightly. yugyeom cums on his tummy as jinyoung sucks on his neck and pumps his dick.

jinyoung continues to thrust at the same pace until he cums. yugyeom and jinyoung pant as jinyoung pulls out.
jinyoung wipes yugyeom's tears and helps him up.

"do you want to take a shower with me?" jinyoung offers and yugyeom nods.

after their shower jinyoung gave yugyeom some pyjamas and got in his bed. "should i go to the guest room now?" yugyeom asks as he awkwardly stands at the foot of jinyoung's bed.

"no, you can stay." jinyoung moves the comforter over so yugyeom can get in.

"thank you," yugyeom smiles and gets in the bed. jinyoung puts him arm over yugyeom and pulls him closer.

"don't mention it, yu."

"don't call me yu, jinbutt."