016

jaebum's house pt. 2

"youngjae, i'm going to touch you, is that okay?" jaebum asks and youngjae pants from the heated make out session they just had

"youngjae, i'm going to touch you, is that okay?" jaebum asks and youngjae pants from the heated make out session they just had. not really knowing what that mean youngjae nods frantically and jaebum leans down to peck his lips.

"i'm going to take off your pants." jaebum tells him. youngjae eyes flutter closed and jaebum slides his pants down to youngjae's ankles.

jaebum wraps his hand around youngjae's dick and begins slowly moving up and down. youngjae gasps and squirms. jaebum knows youngjae has never done anything like this so he decides to go slow.

youngjae cries out and covers his mouth with his hand. jaebum chuckles and pumps faster. youngjae's thighs begin to tremble and he opens his eyes to look at jaebum. using his free hand  jaebum removes youngjae's hand from his lips. "i want to hear you." jaebum demands and youngjae moans loudly.

youngjae comes embarrassingly fast but it was expected as this was the first time he'd been touched like this. jaebum gets up and gets a tissue to clean up youngjae.

youngjae wipes some sweat off of his forehead and tries to steady his breathing. "you okay, baby?" jaebum questions and youngjae nods. "yeah daddy, i'm okay." youngjae answers and jaebum pulls his pants back up.
youngjae shivers and jaebum stands up.

"i'll get you my hoodie." jaebum says and goes to his closet. youngjae sits up and yawns. jaebum passes his favourite black hoodie to youngjae and smiles.

"thank you, daddy." youngjae smiles back and puts the hoodie on. of course, the hoodie was pretty big on youngjae but he didn't mind because it was comfy and it smelled like jaebum.

"daddy, i have to go home." youngjae frowns and jaebum laughs quietly. "it's okay baby, i'll see you at school." he says and youngjae smiles.

"okay, maybe we can do this again, i liked it a lot." youngjae admits with a blush on his face. "definitely, i can do a lot better things, baby." jaebum winks.

"i'm excited." youngjae grins.

~~~~~~~~~
OMG I NEED JISOO