010

first date

youngjae wakes up to his phone ringing. youngjae reaches for his phone and rubs his eyes. he sees that it's jaebum calling and swipes answer.

"good morning, jaebum." youngjae says and then yawns. "morning, baby, can i come over?"

"yeah, the front door is probably unlocked, if it's not jinyoung will let you in." youngjae explains and jaebum smiles at youngjae's tired tone.

"okay, maybe we can go on a date tonight." jaebum offers causing youngjae to grin. "yes please!"

"okay i'll be there soon baby."

♡♡♡

jaebum arrives at youngjae's house and let's himself in. he sees youngjae asleep and internally screams.

"youngjae," jaebum says loudly. as soon  jaebum says youngjae's name youngjae jolts up and hits his head on jaebum's forehead.

"you okay?" jaebum chuckles. youngjae nods and kisses jaebum's lips. "hello, daddy." youngjae yawns.

"hey baby," jaebum smiles and sits on the couch. instantly youngjae straddles jaebum's lap and buries his head in the crook of jaebum's neck.

"someone's cuddly today." jaebum teases and youngjae hums. "i like to cuddle, daddy."

"you're cute." jaebum laughs. "thank you, jaebummie." youngjae blushes. jaebum smiles at the nickname youngjae used. jaebum begins drawing on youngjae's back and youngjae closes his eyes.

"if you're tired you can sleep." jaebum says. instead of getting a response he hears youngjae's quiet snores.

♡♡♡

"youngjae, it's time to go," jaebum yells and youngjae hurries down the stairs. "where we're going, daddy?" youngjae asks eagerly. "just wait, baby." jaebum laughs and takes youngjae's hand in his own. youngjae whines and jaebum pulls youngjae outside.

"trust me, you'll love it." jaebum smiles. youngjae lets go of jaebum's hand and gets into jaebum's car. jaebum joins youngjae in the car and youngjae smiles. "i'm excited." youngjae states.

"me too, baby."

youngjae pulls out his phone and begins texting yugyeom.

«youngjae
hey aka browny

yugyeom»
omg hey

«youngjae
wat are doing?

yugyeom»
"wat are doing" LOL

yugyeom» i'm waiting for someone

«youngjae
who??

yugyeom»
it's a secret ;))))

yugyeom»
what are you doing

  «youngjae
jaebum is taking me on a date

yugyeom»
T_T don't forget about me now that you have a boyfriend!!!!!

«youngjae
i would never!

«youngjae
i gotta go we're here

yugyeom»
bye loser

youngjae puts his phone back and looks up and sees a picnic bench and an unlit candle on the middle. youngjae gasps and looks over to jaebum. "oh my gosh jaebum!" youngjae gushes. "it's so cute and thoughtful!"

"come on, baby, lets go." jaebum chuckles. youngjae and jaebum open the car doors and youngjae runs towards the picnic table. jaebum laughs and runs after youngjae.

youngjae trips and pulls jaebum down with him. youngjae gasps and quickly pushes jaebum off of him. youngjae stands up and brushes himself off while jaebum begins to laugh.

"that was amazing," jaebum barely got out through his laughter. youngjae stood frozen as he watched jaebum laugh. "you look so embarrassed," jaebum states, "it's adorable."

jaebum stands up and walks over to youngjae. youngjae blushes as jaebum kisses him. "so fucking adorable."

"thank you, daddy." youngjae says quietly. youngjae and jaebum walk over to the picnic bench and sit down. they sit across from each other and jaebum stares lovingly at youngjae. youngjae looks away and jaebum chuckles.

"so baby, i didn't bring dinner because we already ate at the house but i brought cupcakes." jaebum explains and youngjae smiles.

"it's perfect." youngjae says. it wasn't a lie, to youngjae anything with jaebum is perfect, so really this is an overkill. jaebum smiles at youngjae as his phone begins to ring. "one minute, baby."

jaebum pulls out his phone and instantly answers it. "hey," he sighs. jaebum continues to talk while youngjae looks around. youngjae laughs quietly when he realizes that jaebum brought them to a camping ground. a very nice camping ground.

"shit," jaebum curses and youngjae realizes that jaebum had hung up the phone. "youngjae, i have to go, i'll take you home." jaebum says and youngjae nods. "that's fine,"

♡♡♡

"i'm sorry, baby." jaebum frowns when youngjae opens his front door. "it's okay, jaebum." youngjae replies. "i'll come back," jaebum says and youngjae smiles. "i'll see you then." youngjae says and jaebum pecks his lips. "bye, baby."

youngjae closes the front and walks over to the couch.

youngjae waited patiently for jaebum to come back but he never did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
poor youngjae:(