006

home alone

youngjae lies down on his bed talking to yugyeom on facetime. yugyeom was doing homework but youngjae had already finished it.

"youngjae, i'm going out!" jinyoung yells. youngjae sits up and rubs his eyes.

"okay, see you later, hyung!" youngjae calls back. youngjae lies down and yugyeom looks up from his homework.

"i should go too," yugyeom says and youngjae frowns. "okay."

"bye, youngjae." yugyeom lifts up his phone from where he had set it. youngjae smiles and waves and yugyeom hangs up his phone.

youngjae sets his phone next to him on his bed and closes his eyes. youngjae's phone rings and he opens his eyes. he assumes it's yugyeom and answers without looking at the caller id.

"hey baby," jaebum says and youngjae jolts up. jaebum chuckles as youngjae fixed his hair.

"hi daddy." youngjae smiles. "did I surprise you?" jaebum asks and youngjae's cheeks heat up. "a little, I thought you were yugyeom."

"nope, its me." jaebum laughs and youngjae nods. youngjae jumped at a banging sound from downstairs. "i don't know what that was." youngjae murmurs.

"it was probably jinyoung." jaebum says and youngjae shakes his head. "he went out." youngjae answers. "i'm going to check."

"don't." jaebum warns but youngjae had already exited his room. youngjae holds his phone so jaebum can see what's going on.

youngjae slowly walks down the stairs and jaebum stays silent. a white fluff ball comes into view and youngjae giggles. "it's just coco!"

youngjae picks up coco and turns the camera so it's facing him. youngjae grins and hugs coco. jaebum smiles at youngjae and dog.

"so you're home alone?" jaebum asks and youngjae nods walking back upstairs holding coco.

"so how long will you be alone for, baby?" jaebum asks and youngjae shrugs. "i don't know, daddy, my parents work late." he answers and jaebum nods.

youngjae sets coco down on the ground and he runs out of the room. youngjae
whines and closes his door.

"youngjae, don't whine, remember i'll punish you." jaebum warns and youngjae nods. "i'm sorry daddy." he frowns and sighs.

"daddy, i have nothing to do." youngjae frowns and jaebum smirks. "i can come over." jaebum offers and youngjae nods excitedly.

"yes daddy!" youngjae exclaims sitting onto his bed. "okay, baby, i'll be right over."

"you know my address?" youngjae asks tilting his head to the side. "baby, i've hung out with jinyoung before." jaebum chuckles.

"okay, see you soon, daddy!"