023

untitled

youngjae hasn't eaten a full meal in a while. again and again youngjae tells himself he's not hungry, jaebum and everyone else will like him better this way.

he always hated his thighs. now they're smaller and less thick, youngjae thinks they look better.

youngjae hasn't told anyone about his feelings, no matter how much jinyoung and jaebum will beg him to tell them what's wrong, he won't. he can't.

whenever jaebum cuddles him he forgets the feeling of hunger. but it always comes back. youngjae tries to act happy but yugyeom sees right through it. yugyeom can tell something had been wrong with youngjae from the day they'd met at the swings.

youngjae knows he looks prettier now, hoseok told him that he's too fat, that jaebum won't like him if he isn't skinny.

youngjae believed hoseok's foolish words like he always did, youngjae didn't know why hoseok said these things but they always brought him to tears.

jaebum was coming over tonight, they have the house to them selfs so maybe jaebum can see how pretty youngjae is now.

jaebum knocks on the front door and youngjae rushes over to open it. he instantly hugs jaebum and tries to hold back tears. "hi, baby." jaebum chuckles and hugs back. little does jaebum know that seeing him makes everything that has been bugging youngjae go away.

thinking of everything that's happening youngjae begins to sob. "shit, what's wrong?" jaebum questions. youngjae pulls away and wipes his tears. jaebum hurries into youngjae's house and closes the door. "baby, please tell me what has been going on." jaebum begs and youngjae nods.

jaebum sits down on the couch and pulls youngjae down beside him. "i'm so sad." youngjae sobs. "why?" jaebum questions. "because of hoseok,"

"what the fuck happened?" jaebum asks becoming angry. "he told me to stop eating," youngjae sniffles. "i'm so hungry."

"fuck," jaebum curses.

"i'm so sorry," youngjae apologizes. "it's not your fault youngjae." jaebum says softly. jaebum embraces youngjae and allows him to sob into his shoulder.

"youngjae you're perfect," jaebum whispers as he rubs youngjae's back.

youngjae doesn't believe him, but the words make him feel better. jaebum always seems to make him feel better.

"youngjae, what else did hoseok say?" jaebum asks. "that you won't love me if i'm fat," youngjae sniffles.

"youngjae, i don't care if you're fat or skinny, i love you for you. others might not see it but you're amazing."

youngjae pulls away from the hug and sees jaebum had tears in his eyes too. youngjae kisses the corner of jaebum's lips. "i love you, jaebum."

"i love you too."

they had sex for the first time that night, it was slow and passionate. jaebum made youngjae feel loved, he made him feel perfect. youngjae wouldn't want to lose his virginity any other way.

after that night youngjae ate full meals and become more talkative again. he told yugyeom everything and they decided to be completely open with each other now. yugyeom even told him who he has a crush on.

yoongi had apologized for his best friend's behaviour, youngjae even became friends with yoongi's boyfriend. jimin was very kind and got along with his friends.

youngjae was a lot happier now and is very grateful for the people in his life.

~~~~~~~
not as long as i thought it was going to be but i felt like i've got everything out that i wanted to:) sorry if it messed up your feelings or anything