008

next day

jaebum had seen a lot of things. but one thing he has yet to see is choi youngjae hovering over him and trying to wake him up. but there's a first time for everything.

"daddy," younger says softly. jaebum grunts and buries his head into youngjae's pillow. youngjae sighs and straddles jaebum's waist.

"jaebum." youngjae says louder. jaebum's eyes slowly open and he looks at youngjae. "good morning, baby." jaebum smiles lazily.

"daddy, we have to get ready for school." youngjae tells him and jaebum sighs.

youngjae flops onto the other side of the bed and yawns. "you seem tired, we should stay home, baby." jaebum says and youngjae laughs quietly.

"it's friday daddy, we have the whole weekend." youngjae responds. jaebum smirks at the thought of having the weekend with youngjae.

"the whole weekend?" jaebum sits up.
youngjae grins and nods. "come give  me a kiss." jaebum says. youngjae obliges and leans in and kisses jaebum.

"lets go get ready," jaebum smiles at youngjae and youngjae nods.

♡♡♡

jaebum and youngjae arrive at school a few minutes early and try to find their friends. youngjae spots his friend wonwoo and runs towards him.

"i missed you!" youngjae yells and embraces wonwoo. jaebum can't help but feel jealous as the boy hugs youngjae back.

jaebum continues to watch youngjae and wonwoo. youngjae pulls away from wonwoo and smiles at him.

"i missed you too!" wonwoo yells and laughs. "how's mingyu?" youngjae asks and wonwoo's cheeks heat up.

"he's good," wonwoo pauses. "today is our one year anniversary." wonwoo smiles and youngjae squeals.

"have you seen yugyeom?" youngjae asks and wonwoo shakes his head. "i saw him with jinyoung but i don't know where he is now."

youngjae nods and jaebum walks up to them. jaebum puts his arm around youngjae and eyes wonwoo.

wonwoo looks away and jaebum smirks. "i'm jaebum, youngjae's boyfriend."

wonwoo gasps and hits youngjae's shoulder. "youngjae, i was gone for a week and you get a boyfriend, my gosh." wonwoo says and laughs.

mingyu walks up to the three boys and casually puts his arm around wonwoo.
wonwoo smiles and looks down.

"well we're going to go," jaebum says and youngjae and jaebum walks away.

wonwoo turns to mingyu and juts out his bottom lip. "what?" mingyu chuckles as wonwoo wraps his arms around mingyu's shoulders.

"i don't like him." wonwoo murmurs and mingyu pecks his lips. "how come?"

"i don't have a reason, i just don't like him." wonwoo frowns. "your friends didn't like me." mingyu reminds him and he rolls his eyes.

"if he hurts youngjae i'm going to fight him." wonwoo mutters. "i bet." mingyu replies with a smirk on his lips.