009

mcdonald's

youngjae, wonwoo and yugyeom walk into the schools parking lot and see jinyoung leaning on his car. "how come jinyoung is here?" wonwoo asks.

jinyoung pushes himself up and smirks at yugyeom. yugyeom looks at the ground with a light blush on his cheeks.

"why are you here?" youngjae asks. "i've decided to pick you guys up and take you to mcdonald's." jinyoung replies.

"oh," youngjae says. "get in." jinyoung demands and everyone obliges.

once they get in and out their seat belts on wonwoo turns to yugyeom. "is he kidnapping us?" wonwoo questions.

"probably." yugyeom whispers. jinyoung laughs and starts the car. "no yugyeom, i'm not kidnapping you guys."

yugyeom's cheeks heat up and he looks out the window. wonwoo noticed and taps yugyeom's leg. yugyeom looks over and wonwoo raises his eyebrows.

yugyeom shakes his head and looks back out the window. wonwoo shrugs and pulls out his phone to text mingyu.

«wonwoo
hey hey hey

mingyu»
hey babe

«wonwoo
i'm going to mcdonald's with youngjae by the way

mingyu»
alright are we still leaving at 7 tonight?

«wonwoo
of courseeeee

mingyu:
coolio

wonwoo puts his phone in his pocket and smiles. "why are you so smiley today?" yugyeom asks.

"mingyu and i are going away for the weekend." wonwoo replies. "aw! that's so cute!" jinyoung cheers sarcastically.

"fuck off," wonwoo grumbles. jinyoung laughs as he pulls up to mcdonald's.

"i think it's sweet, where are you guys going?" yugyeom asks. "actually i don't know." wonwoo replies.

"ca we go in the drive thru, hyung?" youngjae asks jinyoung. "sure." he responds.

"so jinyoung," yugyeom says. "how come you kidnapped us?" yugyeom asks.

"i was bored." jinyoung shrugs driving into the drive thru. "now everyone shut up, i'm going to order."

♡♡♡

after jinyoung and youngjae drop off yugyeom and wonwoo they go to their house to eat the food.

they sit on the floor talking about new things in their life since they haven't talked like this in awhile.

"so," jinyoung pauses to take a bite of his fries. "is it true that you're dating jaebum?" he asks.

"yeah," youngjae replies. jinyoung gasps and sets his fries down. "why didn't you tell me?" jinyoung shrieks.

"i thought you knew!" youngjae replies excitedly, "i was sure that mark and jackson would tell you."

jinyoung rolls his eyes and hits youngjae's arm. "they did, but i wanted to hear it from you."

youngjae laughs quietly and eats one of his fries. "have you guys gone on a date yet?" jinyoung asks and youngjae shakes his head. jinyoung frowns and plays with his fingers.

"i have one more questions, is it true that you call him daddy?" jinyoung questions and youngjae nods. "is that bad?"

"youngjae, do you know what that means?"

"no," youngjae says slowly.

"youngjae, daddy is usually what you call someone during you know," jinyoung tries to explain without using the word sex. "no hyung, i don't know."

"i mean sex." jinyoung says and youngjae gasps. "jinyoung!" youngjae yells. "it's the truth!"

"but we haven't done that." youngjae admits quietly. "i really don't need to know that, but youngjae if he ever forces you into to anything tell me."

"okay," youngjae says, "what about you, are you dating anyone?" youngjae asks and a smile creeps up on jinyoung' face.

"no, not yet at least." jinyoung replies and youngjae nods.

"good luck with that, hyung."

"thank you, i might need it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
incase anyone is confused youngjae, wonwoo and yugyeom are in tenth grade, mingyu, mark, and jaebum are in eleventh grade and jinyoung is in twelfth grade. also it's almost summer.