021

what happened, youngjae?

once youngjae convinced jaebum that he was fine jaebum reluctantly left and jinyoung went upstairs to talk to youngjae.

"why did you skip school?" jinyoung asks. "please just drop it." youngjae sighs. "mom and dad won't drop it so i suggest you make a story as to why you weren't at school."

♡♡♡

"youngjae," mr. choi says. youngjae freezes and looks up at his dad. "you should eat." mr. choi instructs. "i'm not that hungry," youngjae responds politely.

"i know i'm not the best cook but since your mom isn't here i have to cook, so please just eat." mr. choi sighs.

"no, that's not it!" youngjae says quickly. "i'm just not hungry."

♡♡♡

jinyoung watches his younger brother carefully for the rest of the night until he goes to bed. jinyoung follows youngjae upstairs and into his room.

"i didn't tell mom and dad." jinyoung states. "thank you," youngjae mumbles and lies down on his bed. "please tell me what happened." jinyoung begs.

"nothing happened!" youngjae exclaims. "please, youngjae, just tell me." jinyoung becomes more desperate by the second.

"just leave," youngjae says weakly. it hurt jinyoung to hear youngjae so sad. sure they had never been really close but hearing youngjae sound broken made jinyoung want to cry.

"okay," jinyoung says then leaves the room.

he really hopes youngjae will feel better.