014

problems

although jaebum and youngjae made up yugyeom still felt like jaebum might be hiding something. so of course he had to make sure jaebum was telling the truth.

"mark?" yugyeom asks and taps mark's shoulder causing mark to turn around. mark's face lightens up and he smiles at yugyeom. "hey, yugyeom."

"hi, mark, i came to ask you a question, if that's alright." yugyeom explains and mark nods. "did jaebum really come over on saturday?" yugyeom asks.

"yeah, why?" mark asks and yugyeom lets out a sigh of relief as he sits next to mark on the grass. "just wondering." yugyeom shrugs as he pulls out grass from the ground.

"you know," mark pauses. "jaebum is a really trustworthy person, he would never hurt youngjae." mark says. "it's hard to trust anyone with youngjae." yugyeom says quietly. mark nods and doesn't say anything.

"i know, but i promise youngjae will be okay."

a comfortable silence falls upon the two
boys until jackson walks up. "hi, yugyeom." jackson smiles awkwardly. yugyeom smiles back and stands up.

"i'll see you guys later," yugyeom waves and leaves. jackson sits beside mark and runs his fingers through his hair.

"i'm sorry," jackson says. mark looks up and makes eye contact with jackson. "i know," mark pauses. "i'm sorry too."

jackson smiles and embraces mark in a hug. mark smiles and hugs jackson back. "i do feel bad because jaebum left his date because of me." mark murmurs.

"it's okay, he'll be fine." jackson laughs. mark pulls away from the hug. "he probably is." mark nods and kisses jackson.

~~~~~~~~~~
this was a really bad chapter but i needed markson to make up so meh