004

submissive

"fuck!" jaebum exclaims. jackson watches as jaebum repeatedly bangs his head against his locker.

"what happened this time?" jackson questions. jaebum looks at jackson and rubs his forehead.

"youngjae," jaebum says and jackson raises his eyebrows. "he's so innocent and submissive,"jaebum groans.

"oh?"

"yeah, I had him calling me daddy after we had been talking for about ten minutes." jaebum tells him and jackson chuckles.

"does he know it's you?" jackson asks and jaebum shakes his head. "not yet."

"are you going to tell him?"

"well i can't just walk up to him and say 'hey youngjae, i'm that guy you've been calling daddy.' now can i?" jaebum crosses his arms.

jackson laughs and snaps his middle finger and thumb together. "you got me there."

jaebum rolls his eyes but can't help the smile that's slowly creeping up on his face. "you're such an idiot."

"you love it."

♡♡♡

«youngjae
hello daddy!!

daddy»
hey baby

«youngjae
will you please tell me who you are  now???

daddy»
be patient baby I don't want to punish you

«youngjae
punish?

«youngjae
like take my phone away?

daddy»
no, I will show you who I am

«youngjae
really??
thank you daddy!

daddy»

«youngjae you look very familiar daddy

«youngjae
you look very familiar daddy

daddy»
i go to your school baby

«youngjae
jaebum??

daddy»
yes baby

«youngjae
oh my gosh daddy!

«youngjae
why did you tell me??!!

daddy»
aw baby you don't know how adorable you are

«youngjae
can I call you daddy at school??

daddy»
if you want to baby

«youngjae
okay daddy!'

youngjae turns off his phone and butterflies erupt in his stomach. he covers himself up with his blanket and falls asleep with a small on his face.