013

forgiveness

youngjae walks in to his english class with wonwoo by his side. wonwoo was explaining the project they had to and how easy it was. youngjae was agreeing, of course. although the project was easy youngjae and wonwoo were glad that they got to do it together.

jaebum was already in the class sitting with mark. mark wasn't talking so jaebum had to keep the conversation going by himself.

jaebum notices youngjae and stands up. "i'm going to sit." wonwoo whispers and goes to his desk. jaebum smiles which youngjae returns.

"are you upset?" jaebum asks. youngjae shakes his head and the teacher walks in to the classroom.

"youngjae and jaebum go to your seats, please." the teacher sighs and the boys oblige.

"we'll talk about this later." jaebum mouths. youngjae nods and the teacher begins his lesson.

the class finishes and youngjae goes back to see jaebum. mark smiles at youngjae but doesn't say anything. mark leaves the classroom after whispering something to jaebum.

"i'm guessing you want to know why i left." jaebum says and youngjae shrugs. "it's not really my business."

"it kind of is, i'm your boyfriend and i'd want to know." jaebum sighs and youngjae nods. "okay, then where did you go?"

"mark and jackson got in a fight, so i went to see if mark was okay." jaebum explains. "what about jackson, did you see if he was okay?"

"jackson was with bambam, i texted  bambam to see if he was okay."

"boys, it's time to leave the class." the teacher tells them. jaebum and youngjae leaves the classroom.

"alright," youngjae says. "so you're not mad?" jaebum asks and youngjae shakes his head. "no, i'm not, if wonwoo got in a fight with mingyu i'd go see if he was okay." youngjae replies and jaebum smiles.

"i'm glad, baby." jaebum says. "me too, daddy." youngjae smiles and hugs jaebum, instantly jaebum hugs youngjae back and kisses the top of his head.