She a Teaser but a Pleaser E (S)

Start from the beginning

He closed his eyes bit his lip as he turned the key on the truck.

He didn't say anything before taking off and speeding home.

***

We finally get home and he jumps put of the car fast and slams his door. I slowly unclipped my seatbelt and started to open my door before Ethan opened it and grabbed me by my legs and pulled me out to wrap around him. He carried me to the door and pushed it open, kicking it shut with his foot. He pushed me up against the wall and instantly pushed my lips against his.

He rushed to get my clothes off as he attacked my face. He ripped open my black buttoned sheer shirt and tugged down my arms and buttons flew to the ground. He then grabbed my thin tank top and ripped it over my head, momentarily disconnecting our lip but instantly reattaching. I moan into the kiss as he lightly pulls my hair. Hr pulls me away from the wall, still not setting me down and cups my ass as he carries me to our room. He doesn't bother to shut the door before throwing me on the bed.

I'm laying in my black lace bra, boyfriend fit ripped jeans and converse. I kick my shoes off as he grinded on top of me to show me how hard he was. I moaned as he made his was down my jaw to my neck, then my collar bone where he found my sweet spot he knows so well and starts harshly sucking and licking and biting. I grab his shirt in fists on the back and rip it up and off of him. He goes back down and pulls my bra straps down my shoulders as he sucks on my collar bone. I moan and grab his member through his joggers and palm him hard. He stops and whimpers and he tries to do something. He finally get up and off of me and goes to the edge of the bed.

"You're a teaser babygirl." He smirks seductively.

He kicks off his shoes and socks. I bite my lip and smile at him as he pulls off his pants and Tommy Hilfigers in one tug. They pool onto the floor as he steps out of them. This god is now completely naked.

He walks over to me as his cock is hardened and pointed straight out, showing its full length.

"These pants are in the way baby." He says lowly as he unbuttons them and pulls them down my legs.

He grabs my socks and throws them somewhere too. I take it into my own hands to rid myself of my bra. He stares at me in awe, and eagerly jumps onto me, grinding his member against my heat.

"Tell me you want it baby." He moans into my ear quietly.

I choke in anticipation as I mumble out my begs. "Yes, daddy I want it." I say quietly.

He pushes the tip inside of me as I lean my head back, but he moves no further.

I whine wanting more.

"Louder." He says smirking to himself knowing I'll beg for hours at this point.

"Please daddy. Fuck me." I say louder against his ear then softly bite the flesh of his neck.

He softly moans as he thrusts into me.
He starts slow but I know that won't last. He thrusts into me as he holds himself up by his forearms beside my head. My hands claw down his back as he picks up the pace. He's rolling his hips into mine, pressing all the way in, hard and fast. The whole bed starts to shake as the headboard slams against the wall. He moans loudly as bite his shoulder to contain my moans.

"Oh fuck Marrissa." He moans as pulls out of me.

He sits up and grabs me by my hips.

"Over." He demands.

I quickly roll over and get in position, putting my arms on the bed and my ass in the air.

He moves behind me and places his length at my entrance. He rubs my right ass cheek before smacking it harshly. I moan at the sensation.

"Don't tease daddy if you don't want punished babygirl." He says as he slowly outs his shaft into me.

I let out a loud throaty moan. He stays in place as I wait desperately.

"Put your arms behind your back." He demands as I put my arms behind me, letting my face fall into the pillows.

He grabs my wrists with one hand as he slowly starts moving and I moan. He thrusts in and out of me, each time picking up speed and power. I bit down on the pillow, not being able to control anything involving the pleasure I was receiving.

He took his free hand and smacked my backside again. "You need to let your moans out," he started but cut himself off by moaning when I clenched my walls around him. "...b-be loud babygirl." He commanded as I stopped biting the pillow and instantly started moaning into the pillows.

He took his free hand and wrapped my hair around it and pulled it up, causing me to arch my back more and lean my head off of the bed.

"Uhhhh" I moan as he reaches my sensitive spot. "Daddy." I moan loudly as he slams into me.

He pulls my hair tighter, lifting me off of the bed even more. He pulls his thick length almost all the way out before slamming back into me repeatedly.

I clench my walls around him as I'm close to coming.

"Oh fuck babygirl, like that." He moans.

My legs start to shake and my throat goes raw as I come while screaming his name.

"Ethan!" I screamed as I came all over him.

Almost instantly after he let's out a loud moan that causes me to tremble as he releases in me. His warm liquid shoots through me and the feeling is amazing.

I fall onto the bed as he releases my hair and takes his member out of me. He slowly lays down beside me as we breathe heavily.

"I just came so fucking hard Marrissa." He chuckled.

I giggled embarrassed. He laid on his back and me on my front. I rolled over and pulled at a sheet to cover myself but he stopped me.

"No." He pushed it back down onto the bed. "You're beautiful, embrace it."

I smiled at his complement. I moved closer to him and put my arm over his muscular chest. I lifted my sore leg up over his and cuddled next to his hot body.

He put his left arm around me as he kept his right behind his head.

"I love you Ethan." I smiled on his chest.

"I love you too babycakes." He smiled before giving the top if my head a kiss and we faded to sleep.

(Again, sorry if its not what you really wanted. Lol.)