I couldn't resist her cuteness and I poke her cheeks and she shot me a death glare.

After we eat, we shop and I decided to bring her on the cathedral to have some night mass.

"Kaja Bbangddeok-ie! Let have some quiet time." I said while brushing up my eyebrows and she playfully hit my arm.

"Eyy! You look pervert with that look." She said then she rolled her eyes which made me laugh.

We walk along the bright road once again until we reach the cathedral.

"Woah!! Kim Taehyung! I didn't know that you have that good soul!" She said while looking on the towering cathedral

"Well! It is you who got the wrong impression." I said and I pouted.

"Eyo! You're too ugly." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Kaja, let's have some mass then we'll go to our next destination after." I said and we both enter the church.

The church mass ended in 1 and a half hour and we decided to go back to the parking lot.

We're already here in my car and taking some fresh air before leaving.

"Sujeong-a? are you still good?" I asked and she nods.

"Shall we go?" I asked her and she smiled at me as reply.

I started the engine and we headed to our next destination.

---

"We're he--" I was about to shout when I saw Sujeong in her sleeping head.

I took a closer look to her angelic face when she moved and woke up. She stared at me blankly.

"E-ehrm... I was about to wake you up but you woke up by yourself." I said shyly while rubbing my nape.

She yawned cutely and she rubbed her eyes and turns into round when she saw the cute fountain outside.

"Omo! Taehyung-a look! The fountains have color!" She said while pointing outside.

I laugh to her innocence.

"Let's go to the car trunk, the view is clearer." I said and I went off to the car and arrange the car trunk.

We both sat on the car trunk and took a vivid view of the Banpo Bridge.

"Wah! Yeppeuda!" She said while staring at it with a smile on her face

"You are more beautiful than that." I said unconsciously because I was staring at her the whole time.

"Eyy! Don't be to sweetie there! Take a look there!" She said when the fountain starts to dance.

"Let's take a pic!" She said and asking me for a phone.

"I don't take selcas!" I lied.

"Just one... please!" She asked while doing her aegyo.

"Aish! Arasseo arasseo!" I said then I handed her my phone.

"Come on let's include the fountain, hana, dul, set!" She counted and the camera shot continuously.

"I win!" She said while sticking out her tongue.

"Let me take my own selfie huh!" She asked and she positioned herself once again. I just laugh on her cuteness and innocence.

Sujeong checked the time and it's already passed 12 am.

"Aren't we going home?" She asked then she yawned.

"You want to go home now?" I asked and she nods with pouting lips.

"Kaja!" I said and about to stand when she held my arm.

I turned around and I was shocked on her next act.

"Thank you so much for today alien!" She said before leaving me dumbfounded.

I held my right cheek and I blushed. She kissed me first for the first time! It feels heaven!

"Yah! Taehyung-a kaja! I'm sleepy now!" She shouted from the car so I ran off to the driver's seat with a smile and within my place, I saw Sujeong playfully sleeping. I came closer to her pecked on her left cheek. She smacked my arm playfully and went back to sleep then I drove all the way home.

---

Sorry guys! This is a short one! Hope this one is really good.

PS: Guys are still enjoying my story? Should I cut and stop this? Please comment your answers. I'm willing to wait. :)