I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. I sighed and pulled myself into a sitting position. I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. 

"Dear God, Charlotte." I muttered, taking in my appearance. I was wearing the white shirt from yesterday, and my hair was a complete mess. I walked into the closet and changed into one of Ben's shirts and a pair of sweatpants. I brushed through my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Before my bare feet could hit the bottom step, Amelia started throwing questions at me.

"Who are your bridesmaids going to be? Where's the wedding going to be? Can I be your maid of honor? I mean, of course I can, who else would you have? Are you getting married before or after the baby?" I groaned and shuffled into the kitchen.

"Amelia Ann Drake , I just woke up. I'm hungry, and pregnant, and you're giving me a headache. We can talk about this later." I said, sitting on a stool and rubbing my temples.

"Okay, okay." She said, throwing her hands up in mock surrender.

"Good morning baby." Ben said, walking up behind me and kissing my forehead.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"Ben, you should feed her." Amelia advised.

"What are you hungry for?" Ben asked, placing a cup of hot chocolate in front of me.

"I love you." I mumbled, sipping from the mug.

"I love you too. What do you want for breakfast?" He asked again.

"I don't know, pancakes?" I offered, moving to sit in the stool with my legs crossed.

"Sure." Ben chuckled.

--------

After breakfast, Ben decided that everyone was going to watch a movie. Chloe and Amelia were cuddled up on the love seat, Michael and Belle were laying on the floor together, Dylan was sprawled out on an arm chair, and Ben and I were laying on the couch. Well, I was laying. I was using Ben's lap as my pillow, and his hands were rested on my belly.

"What are we watching?" Dylan asked, flipping into an upside down position on the armchair.

"What ever Charlotte wants to watch." Ben said, handing me the remote.

"Oh no." Amelia mumbled.

"White Chicks." I stated, selecting my favorite non Disney movie on Netflix.

"I love this movie!" Dylan squealed, sliding off of the armchair and landing on his head.

"You're ridiculous." I mumbled, turning on my side as the movie began.

--------

"That movie was amazing!" Michael said, laughing as the credits rolled on screen.

"I can never watch this movie with Charlotte because she recites every line." Amelia grumbled.

"Don't be salty, we can talk about the wedding if you want." I said, pulling myself into a sitting position.

"Really?" She all but squealed, sitting up excitedly in Chloe's lap.

"Sure, but stop squealing." I said, pointing a finger at her.

"Who's your maid of honor?" Amelia asked with a knowing grin.

"You, of course."

"I knew it!" She said, smiling widely.

"Okay, next question. Bridesmaids?" She asked. I re-positioned myself, using Ben as support.