"Eleanor Marks." Mr. James said into his microphone. The graduating class clapped for her, as she walked across the stage to get her fake diploma.

"Janelle Max." The girl in front of me climbed the stairs in her 8 inch heels and glided across the stage. Meanwhile, I'm wearing one of Ben's shirts, sweatpants, and some flip flops under my cap and gown. After all, it's just rehearsals for tomorrow.

"Charlotte May." Mr. James all but snarled into the microphone. I painted a smirk on my face and strode over to him. I grabbed the fake diploma in my left hand, and shook his right hand.

"Okay, then I'll introduce you as Valedictorian and you may give your speech." Mr. James said. I nodded and walked off the stage. I took off the cap and gown and hung it up with Amelia's on a rack backstage. 

"Ready to go home?" Amelia asked, sipping from her travel coffee mug.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I said, leading Amelia out of the school. Ben was waiting for us in the parking lot, leaning against the hood of his Hummer.

"Hey baby." Ben said, hugging me.

"Hey." I mumbled, burying my face in his chest.

"Okay, gross. Can we go get food?" Amelia asked, pushing Ben and I away from each other and pulling open the Hummer's door.

"I guess." I muttered, following after her. Before I could open the passenger door, Ben grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He planted his lips on mine wrapped me in his arms. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered, opening my door for me. I climbed into the passenger seat and grinned happily.

"So, burgers or pizza?" Ben asked, smiling at me.

"Pizza. We can take it home and watch Disney movies." I said, leaning my head against the window.

"Disney movies?" Amelia gasped, leaning over the center console.

"Yes, I want Disney movies and cuddles. Oh, and sour patch kids." I said, my mouth watering at the thought.

"Alright, I'll get us a large pepperoni pizza, a few bags of sour patch kids, and I'll go pick up a ton of Disney movies. What first?" Ben asked, driving away from the school.

"Lion King!"

"Lilo and Stitch!" Amelia and I yelled at the same time. I spun in my seat and glared at her.

"No, Lion King. One and two." 

"No, Lilo and Stitch." 

"Amelia, no. Lion King one and two, and then Lilo and stitch, and then we can watch Frozen." I said, hardening my glare.

"Or, we can skip Lion King, watch Lilo and Stitch, Frozen, and then any movie with Johnny Depp in it?" I froze, knowing she'd just exploited my weakness.

"Or, we watch the first Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, and then Johnny Depp. Because now I have to watch Johnny Depp or I'll die." I suggested.

"Okay, that seems fair. What Johnny Depp movie?" Amelia asked.

"Alice! Are you kidding me?" I asked, feeling slightly offended that she had to ask.

"Oh, right. Of course."

"You guys are weird, you know that." Ben said, parking in a target parking lot.

"I'm going to wait in the car, I don't want to go anywhere in this." I said, curling up in a ball in my seat.

"Okay baby, I'll be back with Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, Alice in Wonderland, and sour patch kids." He said, kissing my cheek and hopping out of the car.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Amelia fake gagged.

"Yeah, well you and Chloe will be disgustingly cute when you guys see each other." I yawned.

"I- we- No." Amelia fumbled over her words.

"Yes. It's a werewolf love thing. She looks at you like you're made of pure gold."

"That's how Ben looks at you." Amelia whispered.

"Werewolf love thing. And you look at Chloe with this twinkle in your eye that I've never seen before. It's quite adorable." Before Amelia could respond, Ben climbed back into the Hummer.

"Here are your movies and your candy, my lady." Ben said, tossing a bag in my lap.

"Pizza. I'm hungry." Amelia snapped, glaring at Ben over the center console.

"Easy with your tone there, Amy." I snarled.

"Sorry, sorry." She mumbled. Ben started the Hummer and drove to the nearest pizza place.

"I'll be back. Be nice to your friend." Ben said, hopping out of the Hummer again. He was in there for five minutes before he came out holding a pizza box, and a smaller box on top of it.

"That was quick." I said as Amelia snatched the pizza from Ben.

"I got you garlic bread." Ben said, taking the smaller box from Amelia and handing it to me.

"You're the best." I said, sitting up in my seat.

"I know." Ben smirked. He drove us back to his house and we set up a Disney movie night.

"Come cuddle me and let's watch Lion King." I said, plopping on the couch and reaching out to Ben. He sat next to me and pulled me into his lap.

"Hand me my garlic bread and a slice of pizza." I said to Amelia, reaching for my box of garlic bread. She opened the box and put two slices in it and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I said, taking a huge bite out of my pizza.

"That's attractive." Ben chuckled, wiping some sauce from my lip.

"Shut up, you love me." I said through a mouth full of pizza.

"Yeah, she's all yours now." Amelia said.

"Shut up, you love me too."

--------

"Ben, why would Scar do that to Simba?" I cried, literally, into Ben's shoulder.

"Charlotte, you're 18 years old, you've seen this movie nearly 800 times, and you still cry over the animated lions tossing each other off of cliffs." Amelia scoffed. I went to lunge for her but Ben grabbed me and planted me on his lap.

"No murdering each other over Disney." He said. I laid my head back down on his shoulder and continued watching the movie.

"I hate you." I mumbled just loud enough for Amelia to hear. She just laughed as I stuffed a few sour patch kids in my mouth.

--------

"Ohana means family, and family means no one get's left behind or forgotten. Stitch found his family!" Amelia cried.

"Amelia, you're 18 years old, you've seen this movie nearly 900 times, and you still cry over the lonely alien finding a family." I mocked, laughing at her tear stained face. She paused the movie and lunged for me, knocking me off of Ben's lap.

"Hey! I said, no killing each other over Disney." Ben groaned.

"That alien deserves a family!" Amelia screamed, pinning me to the floor.

"And Simba didn't deserve a father?" I retorted, pinning her to the floor and keeping her there.

"Okay, easy baby." Ben said, lifting me off of Amelia and helping her up.

"I hate you." Amelia said.

"You only hate me because we're both right." I stated. She pulled me into a hug and started laughing.

"Yeah, you guys are definitely weird." Ben said.

"And you definitely love me." I grinned.

"That I do." He said, kissing me softly on the lips.