Charlotte's POV

I saw a genuine smile spread across my best friend's face, and couldn't help but to grin myself.

"You're lucky I love you, or you'd have a size 9 Converse so far up your-"

"Language, Amelia. And besides, I can hide behind Ben. Ben will save me from your shoes." I said, grinning up at Ben.

"Don't hurt her with your shoes. That's not ni-" Ben was cut off by the front door opening. I looked into the living room and saw Adam and Nolan.

"Um, What is he-" I started.

"Where is she?" Nolan asked, glaring at me.

"No. You don't get to come in here, cut me off, and start asking your own questions. Now, let me ask you my own question before you speak." I snarled, stomping towards him. He collapsed under my glare and nodded quietly.

"What gives you the right to come into a house that doesn't belong to you, looking for someone that doesn't belong to you, and asking questions you have no business asking?" He opened his mouth to speak, but I hardened my glare.

"I'm not finished." He nodded and snapped his mouth closed.

"Here's what you're going to do. You're going to walk calmly out of this house, get back into your crappy 2005 Honda Civic, you're going to get back to whoever you were doing in that closet, and you're going to stay out of Amelia's life. I have very angry people here wanting to rip out your throat, so unless you want that to happen, I suggest you climb into that disgusting car, and get the hell out of my sight." I growled out.

"Charl-" He started.

"Did I stutter?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest. He let out a frustrated sigh and stormed out of the house.

"This is why I love you." Amelia said, running through the wall of guys, and Chloe, to hug me.

"I've wanted to tell him off since you started dating. I told you I didn't like him." Amelia nodded and squeezed me tighter.

"Okay, I love you, but oxygen is something I need to live, and you're depriving me of that." I choked out, struggling in her grip. She laughed and released me, leaving me gasping for air.

"Okay, now that that's over, I can yell at my wonderful sister for leaving me at school alone." Adam said, sending me a glare.

"You told me you were getting a ride home from your friend." I countered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, well if you checked your phone, you'd know he changed his mind."

"I'm sorry, Adam." I said, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you and I promise I'll check my phone for messages more often." 

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too." Adam mumbled, hugging me back.

"Good!" I cheered. "Now everyone get on these blankets and let's have a Supernatural marathon."

--------

"Wait, so he's going to die?" Dylan asked, rolling onto his back to look at me. I currently had tears streaming down my cheeks, and I was cuddled deeply into Ben's side.

"H-he, just shut up and watch." I hiccuped, wiping my cheeks. Ben pulled me closer and paused Supernatural.

"We've been sitting here for hours, it's almost time for school." Ben turned the TV off and stretched.

"I'm not going to school. I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry because Dean's heart problems are giving me heart problems." I said, pulling myself from Ben's side and lying on the blankets in a ball.

"You don't have to go to school, but I'm not letting you stay sad. Let's get up to bed and sleep this off." Ben said, lifting me into his arms and carrying me up to his room. I hid my face in his neck and started falling asleep. I felt Ben kiss the side of my head, and the feeling of being placed on a cold, soft mattress. Blankets were pulled over me, but I still shivered atop the cold sheets. Ben climbed into bed beside me, and wrapped me up in his arms. I pressed myself against him, feeling his warmth surround me.

"Good night, Charlotte."

--------

"Charlotte!" I heard someone yell, and then I felt a body crash onto mine. I felt the air leave my lungs and I began coughing.

"What?" I wheezed, looking down at the psycho blonde in my lap.

"School's out and we have graduation rehearsals tomorrow." Amelia said, rolling off of me.

"You're crazy, help me out of bed." I said, reaching out to her drowsily. She pulled me out of bed and tugged me down the stairs.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Dylan's voice boomed, causing me to jump.

"It's three in the afternoon, and nothing about being attacked is good." I yawned, climbing onto a stool in the kitchen.

"I made you spaghetti." Ben said, placing a plate of spaghetti in front of me.

"I love you." I said, shoveling a fork full of noodles into my mouth. Ben froze, looking down at me with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked, stumbling over his feet to turn to me.

"I love you." I said, smiling up at him.

"I love you too." He stuttered, grinning uncontrollably.

"The way to Charlotte's heart is through her stomach. It's amazing how she stays that small, considering so many people feed her." Amelia said, stealing a noodle from my plate. I stared at her with a blank expression, placing my fork on the plate.

"Why would you do something like this? You know how much I love food, and you're just going to swoop in and steal a noodle?" I asked, slowly standing from my stool.

"I'll get you another noodle, calm down." Amelia laughed, grabbing a noodle from a strainer and throwing it at me.

"I just woke up, and I want to eat my food, not throw it at people." I said, planting myself back on the stool. Amelia turned to walk to Chloe, and I chucked a handful of spaghetti at the back of her head. 

"Charlotte!" She squealed. She reached into the strainer for more noodles as I ducked behind Ben. Amelia threw the noodles, hitting Ben right in the face. I laughed loudly as the noodles slid down his face, causing him to look down at me.

"You think this is funny?" He asked, playfully grinning.

"I think it's really funny." I corrected.

"If you think that's funny, this is going to be hilarious." He said, reaching for a pot on the stove. He poured its contents over my head, making me gasp.

"Aw, you look so cute covered in spaghetti sauce." Ben said, brushing noodles off of his white shirt.

"Give me a hug." I grinned mischievously. Ben's eyes widened as he scurried away from me.

"No no no, you stay over there." He tried.

"No." I lunged for him, wrapping my arms around his neck, and wrapping my legs around his waist. I made sure to slide off of him, and smiled at my work.

"Aw, you look so cute covered in spaghetti sauce." I mocked, sticking my tongue out at him.

"This is amazing." Dylan and Michael laughed, leaning against each other for support.

"I don't know why you think this is funny," I started. "You two have to clean this up." 

Their laughter immediately ceased, and they hurried to grab cleaning supplies.

"I love having power over you guys." I sighed happily, making my way to Ben's bedroom to change out of my spaghetti stained clothes.