(Before we go on, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of mine SapphireDemon7. Without you, I don't even know if I'd even have this story. So thank you.)

"I'm glad you love it. Now, we're going to get you settled in and fed so you can go to sleep. We have a huge shopping day tomorrow." I said, leaning against the door frame. Belle looked around the room with a grin and then walked over to me.

"Okay, what's first?" She asked. I giggled and grabbed her hand. 

"This is the bathroom Michael and Dylan use, but now they'll have to share with you. I'll let you decorate it tomorrow after shopping." She nodded.

"Those rooms down there belong to Michael and Dylan, so don't go down there. Over here," I pointed to my room. "This is Ben and I's room. You're welcome whenever, just be sure to knock first." I pulled her down the stairs and showed her around.

"This is our living room, our dining room, our kitchen, our resident crazy person," I smirked up at Amelia. "And we have a den, but it's just a huge man cave for the boys."

"Is this Isabelle?" Amelia asked, looking away from Chloe and down at Belle.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Hi sweetie. I'm Amelia, but you can call me Amy." She said, scrambling down to Isabelle's height.

"Wait, if Charlotte and Alpha Ben are like my mom and dad, does that make you my aunt?" Isabelle asked, looking to Amelia for an answer.

"You don't have to call us that, Belle. We can just be Ben, Charlotte, and Amelia." I said quickly, not wanting her to feel pressured. 

"I'll call you Aunt Amelia, but I'll just call Charlotte and Ben by their names." I let out a sigh of relief, knowing she'd call me whatever she wanted when she was ready. It's amazing how I'm already like this towards her.

"Are you hungry? Chloe and I made mac and cheese." Amelia asked, straightening up.

"Yes, can I eat?" Belle asked, looking up at me.

"You never have to ask if you can eat anything. The fridge and the pantry are always open for you." I said, letting go of her hand.

"Go with Aunt Amelia, she'll get you some food." She nodded and ran off to the kitchen.

"Yo, who owns the new scent?" Michael asked, walking into the living room. I walked over to Ben and sat in his lap, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"The new addition to the family." I mumbled. I removed my face from Ben's neck and kissed his jaw.

"Charlotte, I got mac and cheese." Isabelle grinned, sitting next to me on the couch. She started shoveling the cheesy noodles into her mouth, and I laughed.

"Belle, this is Michael. Michael this is our new family member Isabelle." Michael smiled down at her and stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you Isabelle."

"I'm painting the bathroom pink." She stated, chewing some more noodles. The look of fear that spread across Michael's face had me on the floor clutching my stomach because I was laughing so hard.

"She's a mini you." He said, looking down at me horrified.

"Imagine what it'll be like when I have my own children." I grinned evilly.

"Oh goddess help me."

--------

After Belle finished eating, I showed her how to use her shower and lent her some of my pretty smelling shampoo and body wash. Ben and I tucked her in and went to bed ourselves.